Chapter 15

When I opened the door to the Smosh games room I saw 4 people in the room Sohinki, Lastercorn, Mari and Jovenshire when me, Ian and Anthony entered the door the Smosh games crew just looked at us.

"Hey guys who's this?" Asked Sohinki.

"Oh this is Rachel Sean's daughter" said Ian.

"Hi Rachel I'm Mari" said Mari going to my hight level.

"Hi Mari I'm everyone's biggest fan" I said nervous.

"Great do you want to play a game with us?" Asked Lasercorn.

"Yeah that would be awesome" I said grabbing a seat.

After I sat down on a seat Mari sat on one side and Anthony grabbed a spinning chair and sat on the other side of me.

"So what we playing guys?" Asked Jovenshire.

"We are playing......just dance 4!" Shouted Lasercorn.

"Oh no" said Mari.

After everyone got a seat Joven ran up to the camera ran back sat then we all shouted game bang and then Sohinki explained the game.

"We also have a very special person called Rachel and she is Sean's AKA jacksepticeyes daughter" said Mari.

I waved at the camera then we started to play the game the first person to go up first was Joven when he got up from his seat he picked a song from a hat and the song was Nicki Manaj superbass when Joven started dancing the room filled up with laughter.

"Shut up it's not funny!" Shouted Joven.

"Yeah it is you dance like Amanda Bynes when she's drunk!" Shouted Ian laughing.

After Joven finished dancing he got the score of 8,467 points then Mari went next she picked a song out of the hat and the song she got was pink so what she was very good at it but all of the guys thought it was funny but when she finished she got the score of 8,879.

When the rest of the crew danced to the games Ian got the score of 5,122 and danced to on the floor by j-lo I got the score of 9,160 and I danced to call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen Sohinki got the score of 9,180 and he danced to disturbia by Rihanna Anthony got the score of 8,394 and he danced to move like jagger by maroon 5 then Lastercorn danced last and got the score of 7,317 and danced to love you like a love song by Selena Gomez and the scene.

"Right I'm going to say the winners to the losers names
First place- Sohinki 9,180
Second place- Rachel 9,160
Third place- Mari 8,879
Fourth place- Joven 8,467
Fifth place- Anthony 8,394
Sixth place- Lasercron 7,317
And last place- Ian 5,122 so Ian and Lastercorn have to do a romantic duet dance and the song that they are dancing to is time of my life by bill medley and Jennifer warnes" said Sohinki.

"oh no" said both Lasercorn and Ian as the room filled up with more laughter.

As Ian and Lastercorn started dancing the laughter got louder and louder.

"this is so romantic!" i shouted trying to catch my breath from laughing.

After Ian and lasercorn finished dancing Joven switched off the camera then started talking to Sohinki so I want to talk to Ian about Chelsea but in private.

"Hey Ian can I talk to you in private?" I asked as Ian looked down at his phone.

"Oh hey Rachel yeah we'll go in a different room ok" said Ian putting his phone in his pocket.

"Ok" I said following Ian into a different room so we could talk.

When we went into a room Ian closed the door and I grabbed a seat for me and Ian I sat down then Ian sat Dow beside me.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Asked Ian fixing his bowl-shaped hair.

"I want to talk about Chelsea and Anthony" I said looking down at the ground.

"Well what's in your mind about them?" Asked Ian.

"Well have you told Anthony about Chelsea?" I asked looking into Ian's blue ocean eyes.

"No but do you want to tell him?" Asked Ian.

"Yeah I'll go get him" I said getting up from my chair and walking to the door then walking into the smosh games room where I saw Anthony talking to Mari.

"Hey Anthony can me and Ian talk to you in private?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll be right back Mari" said Anthony.

"Follow me" I said grabbing Anthony's hand tight.

I walked in the room that we and Ian are in then when we go in Anthony grabbed a seat so I closed the door sat down on my seat and sent Anthony the video and gave him my blue beat headphones.

"Here watch the video" I said passing Anthony my headphones.

"Ok" said Anthony as he plugged my headphones into his phone.

I looked at his phone and seen the beginning of the video but I couldn't look at the rest of it so I started tearing up Ian saw that I was crying so he picked me up put me on his lap then he rubbed my back to make me feel better but I just cried into Ian's shirt I looked back at Anthony and his eyes were watery and tears were running down his cheeks after the video he looked at me with really watery eyes.

"How could she do that to you?" Asked Anthony wiping his tears away.

"I don't know but she said if I tell Ian or dad about what she said it did to me she'll kill me, Ian and dad" I said as more tears ran down my tear-stained cheeks.

"Have you told Sean about it?" Asked Anthony.

I looked down at the ground then nodded my head tears dropping from my face to the floor I felt two pairs of arms wrap around my body I looked up and Ian and Anthony were hugging me so I hugged them back for a while until Anthony broke the hug.

"I'm going to get something to eat do you two want anything?" Asked Anthony.

"No thanks we're fine" I said getting up from my chair.

"Ok I'll be back soon" said Anthony kissing my forehead and with that he walked out the building so me and Ian walked back to the smosh games room.

(Anthony's POV)
As I was walking to the car anger and sadness boiled in my whole body I mean how could someone do that to a 15 year old girl when I got into the car I put the keys in the ignition put on my seatbelt and drove to Sean's place when I got to Sean's place I sat in the car to try and calm myself down a bit after I calmed down I got out the car and knocked on Sean's when Sean answered the door he had tears running down his cheeks.

"Oh god Sean what happened?" I asked hugging Sean tight.

"Chel...Chelsea...chea...cheated...on...me" said Sean crying into my shirt.

"Who with" I asked coming into Sean's place closing the door and sitting on the couch.

"Some guy called Leon" said Sean as he cry's into my shirt more.

I rubbed Sean's back until he stopped crying.

"I've got to show you something" I said taking my phone out of my pocket putting it on the video then giving it to Sean.

"What's the video about?" Asked Sean wiping his tears away.

"Just watch it" I said giving Sean my earphones.

He started watching the video but I looked away I didn't want to watch that horrible video again after Sean watched the video he put my phone and earphones on the table then started crying I wrapped my arms around him until he fell asleep in my arms I lied him down on the couch then got a blanket to keep him warm then picked up my phone and earphones then went to my car to drive back to the smosh games headquarters.

___________________________
Hey guys finally chapter 15 is up but I am feeling much better thank you for all the nice comments you all have left me and if you want you can private message me ok I'm going now I love all you bosses also a shoutout to Miss_McLoughlin she is really cool and she is writing a book but it's only got about 3 or 4 chapter I can't remember but go read her jacksepticeye book

Bye-bye
❤️❤️