Julian And Emma

"Jules!!! Come on!!! Hurry up!!!" Emma screamed at her Parabatai. Today they were going to the New York Institute. They were going by themselves and Jules siblings were staying home.
Jules ran down the stairs with two small duffle bags. One packed with gear and weapons and the other packed with clothes.
"That's all your taking?!" Emma yelled as she saw his bags.
"I'm not a girl. I don't need twenty bags." Julian told Emma with a smirk on his face.
"Whatever let's go." Emma said.
She got out her stele but Julian had beat her to it. He drew a portal rune on the wall and stepped back as it appeared.
"New York, here we come." Julian said as he stepped through with his bags in hand.
Emma stepped through after him. The portal threw her around as wind whipped hard around her. She held tightly to her bag. She was thrown out and started to fall forward, but Julian caught her arm and held her up.
"Thanks Jules." She said as the portal disappeared behind them.
They were standing in front of the institute. Jules grabbed his bags from where he must have dropped them, and walked forward towards the doors. He placed his hand on them and they swung open.
Emma walked in behind him and set her bags neatly on the ground. Unlike Jules who had thrown his bags down.
"Emma!!!!!!" Clary screamed as she came running out of the elevator.
"Clary!!!" Emma screamed as she met the older girl and was enveloped in a hug.
"Girls," Jules and Jace said at the same time from behind the girls.
Clary and Emma pulled apart and glared at the boys.
"Hey Jace!" Emma said in greeting.
"Hey." He said back.
"Emma!!" Izzy screamed running from the elevator.
Emma got enveloped in another hug. Finally Izzy let her go.
"Okay, now that I have been squeezed to death, I'm hungry." Emma spoke.
"Seriously Em? We just ate." Jules said.
"Oh well." Emma said shrugging her shoulders.
"Want do you want to eat?" Clary asked.
"Anything that Izzy hasn't cooked." Emma said with a smile. She looked at Izzy and got a scowl in return.
Everyone laughed.
"I'll order some Chinese. You guys go get settled." Clary said.
Emma and Jules ran to the elevator and went up to their rooms which were across from each other.
Emma walked into her room and closed the door. She opened her bag with regular clothes and put them in the dresser. Then she took out her dresses, you never knew when you would need them, and hung those in the closet along with her hinting and training gear. Finally she set a picture of her and Jules on her dresser.
She walked out of her room and went to Jules'.
She walked in and looked around. He already had his easel and paints set up in the corner by a window. His clothes were in his dresser and he was laying on his bed. The sheets were already messed up.
"Hey." She said as she sat down next to him and leaned against the headboard.
"Hey." He said.
"Stay there. Don't move." Jules told her as he got up.
"Please don't tell me you are going to paint me." Emma whined.
"That's exactly what I'm going to do." He said with his perfect smile.
He walked to his easel and started to paint. Emma sat the whole time watching his hands move across the paper. Almost an hour later he spoke.
"Done." He announced.
Emma got up and walked over to where he was. She looked at his painting. It was amazing. Not just because it was of her. It looked like it came to life. Her hair looked like it was moving in a wind that wasn't there. You could see the light in the picture and life in the eyes.
"It's amazing." Emma said with awe in her voice and a smile on her face. This was his reaction to all his paintings.
"Eh. I don't like it." Jules said.
"How come?" Emma asked.
"Because it's of you." He said with a smirk.
"Whatever. Let's go find everyone else." Emma said.
They walked around the halls and found their way to the library. They heard voices so they went inside.
Emma would never stop being amazed by library's in institutes. It was amazing how many books there were. And how many different worlds she could lose herself to.
Jace, Clary, Izzy, Alec, Magnus and Simon were sitting on couches talking.
"There they finally are." Clary said.
"Food is here." She said as she took a bite of her food.
Emma grabbed her food and sat down in between Simon and Clary. Jules sat between Magnus and Jace.
They all spent the rest of the day talking and joking around. After catching up with everyone they started to plan for tomorrow. They would be traveling around the city all day for fun.
"Look at the time." Alec yawned. Magnus's arm was around him and Alec was leaning against his chest.
Emma looked around at everyone. Clary was sleeping snuggled against Jace. Clace was so adorable. Izzy and Simon were both awake and Izzy was sitting with her hand intertwined with Simon's.
"Clary wake up." Jace said gently, shaking her.
"What?" She asked as her eyes flattered open.
"Bedtime." Jace said.
"Mkay." Clary said. She stood up and stumbles, still half asleep. Jace stood up and wrapped his arms around her.
"See ya." He said as he walked out of the room with her.
"Let's go Iz." Simon said.
"Okay. Bye." She said as her and Simon made their way out of the room.
Alec and Magnus stood up. Magnus wrapped his arm around his boyfriends waist and Alec's cheeks turned red.
"See ya." Emma said this time.
"Bye." Magnus said and walked out with Alec.
"Let's go Jules." Emma said as she stood up. There was no answer so she looked at Jules. He was sleeping.
"Jules," Emma said gently while shaking him.
He groaned and started turning around frantically.
"Jules? Jules!" Emma said shaking him again.
He sat up quickly and was breathing hard.
"Jules? Are you okay?" Emma asked.
"I'm okay." He looked at his Parabatai and saw she wanted an answer.
"Bad dream. Okay?" He said.
"Okay." Emma said.
"Come on. We need to get some sleep." She said.
"Okay." Julian said. They stood up and went to their rooms. They said goodnight at their doors and went to bed.

A/N
Hello!!! I'm back!!! God it's been forever since I have updated this. I am so sorry about that. I had no ideas or no motivation. I was also working on different stories. I might make a second part to this. It depends if I get bored.
Anyway, please tell me what you thought!!!! It's not very hard to hit comment and write a few words. Please vote to.
Please give me ideas!!! I'm running out!!! I will give you credit!! Just please help.
Have a good night or day!!!! Bye!!!!!