"Why are we even thinking it this deep?" Protesta ni Key. "It's not like Ianna's getting serious here."

"Yeah. Ianna is Iannna." Lj agreed. "Give it a week or so and her fancy towards that guy is already gone."

"But I wanted to be serious about him." Ianna barely whispered.

"Patay." One of the triplets whispered.

"Naloko na." The other one said samantalang ang isa pa ay napainom na lang.

"Ianna, you know that it is dangerous. Right?" Sierra asked seriously.

"Ofcourse I'm not a "relationship wrecker" type." She said quoting in the air. "Besides malabo na namang magtagpo ang mundo namin. Like hello! Our world is completely apart from each other."

"What if your paths crossed again?" Therine asked deciding to make her presence felt.

She was about to answer when her phone ringed.

"Hello mom?"

Sweetie! I know you're here in the country. So I was hoping that....

"Cut it mom. What is it?"

We're sort of having a family dinner. Alam mo na, nakaalala ang dad mo. Besides we missed you already princess. We haven't seen you in months now.

Paglalambing nito, she's close both to her mom and dad. They have a good relationship and they've been really supportive about her modeling career. Kahit na businessman ang tatay niya, pinayagan siya nitong gawin ang gusto niya sa buhay. They didn't force her to be in the business industry too. And she loved them for that. Mabuti na lang rin at meron ang dalawa niyang kuya para magmanage ng business nila. She is the youngest and only girl so everyone in the family treats her like a princess.

"Okay mom, I will be there. Love you." She hanged up and look at her friends. "Gotta go guys." Paalam niya.

"Why the rush?" Erin asked.

"Family dinner. Naglalambing si mommy at matagal narin akong hindi umuuwi sa kanila." She explained. Tumango ito. "I have to go, I'll be driving all the way to Tagaytay." Paalam niya at tumayo na.

"Okay, take care then." Paalam ng mga ito.

"You never know. That Blake guy might be up there, makasalubong mo sa kung saan." One of the triplets teased.

"How I wish." She said grinning. She winked at them and turned her back to leave. It will be a long drive.

~~~~
               "Hello everybody. I'm home!" Sigaw niya pagkapasok na pagkapasok sa bahay ng kanyang magulang. It's been a quite drive but she don't mind. She can't blame her parents in settling here in Tagaytay, the weather is good at malayo sa pulosyon. Although they have a house in the city, mas pinipili ng parents niyang dito umuwi.

"Ianna! We miss you princess!" Her mom said happily enveloping her for a warm hug.

"I miss you too mom." She said while returning the hug.

"Dad!" She greeted hugging him too.

"Titaaaaaa!!!!!" She heard a cute voice calling her.

She smiled widely when she saw Brielle running happily towards her. Umupo siya para salubungin ito.

"Hello there baby girl." Bati niya sa pamangkin niyang four years old habang kinakarga ito. Anak ito ng panganay niyang kuya.

"Ello!" She smiled showing her teeth.

"Did you miss tita? Hmmm?" She asked showering kisses in her cute chubby cheeks.

"Yes!" Sagot nito.