6. This Is Not What It Looks Like

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked her bewildered trying to brush it off retending nothing had happened.

"You said that out loud." She whispered in my ear giggling. "I think everyone may have heard that."

"Shoot." I cursed smacking my hands over my mouth soon turning a beet root colour. "I'm screwed."

I could instantly feel my heart rate speeding up and the palm of my hands start to sweat a little. Please God, make sure no one heard it especially Dante and please make sure-

"We all know you said that to me, yeah." Dante winked holding his heart kidding around to piss me off. Damn it, the one person who I didn't want to have heard  it ... talk about my bad luck.

He was trying to make me angry and let me tell you this it was working because I turned my small hands into fists and I was ready to jump at him and claw his face off. Dante would be getting my revenge one day and when it strikes it won't be so simple but it'll make him sorry. A hundred percent sorry . . . talk about the level of my evilness today. I must have a cold or I must have a flu.

"Over my dead body." I grumbled and turned around so he can face my back because he didn't deserve to look at my face. He was way too cocky as it was he didn't need to make things any worse.

"That can be arranged." He smirked and I turned around in shock as my jaw dropped yet he was standing there as if he said that sort of thing every day as he ran his hand through his hair smiling away. "Do you want to be raped, shot, stabbed or strangled?"

"I'll strangle you!" I snapped and I ran up to him to strangle him with my bare hands so I would have the pleasure of putting him to an end.

However, the hero, Blake, stood between us to stop any actual violence or a fight from breaking out and wrapped his arms around me engulfing me into his warm and comforting chest. On top of that I kind of slammed into him when I had decided to run at Dante and so my face was pressed firmly against his soft yet very muscular chest.

I could get used to this as I snuggled slightly into Blake's chest calming myself down a little.

"Calm down Hal. He's just trying to provoke you and it's working for him, so ignore him." He explained. "Don't pay attention."

I blushed yet again and I could feel the warmth from his arms penetrate into my body and make me feel all soft and flustered. He could do a million wonders to me and I would let him.

Damn, this boy is simply-

"Someone's liking that." Dante winked snapping me out of my daze.

"What?" I snapped releasing myself from Blake's grasp and brushing off invisible dirt from my hips as I took my place next to Juli and completely stopped looking at Blake to avoid any awkward or misleading silence.

"I wasn't talking about you." Dante grinned waving his eyebrows over at Blake and I looked confused and puzzled. "But if the shoe fits..."

So I turned to face Blake to see him staring at the floor blushing a scarlet red and I too blushed realizing that everyone's eyes was on us.

"Is Blakey blushing like a whittle baby?" Chris mocked him in a baby voice and began chuckling holding his stomach.

"What did you say, you retard?" Blake snapped his eyes narrowing towards Chris.

"You heard me, dude." Chris chuckled lessening his laughter but still laughing quite a lot.

"Well what about you and Ju..."

"You guys are funny. I could get to used to this new five of us company. I don't know why but I feel like one more person could perfect our little comedic group of fabulous actors." Juli laughed holding her stomach as well obviously not realising she butt into Blake's sentence and completely cut him off his speech.