Chapter ThirtyTwo

SMUT WARNING because  @Draco_Malfoy9902 gave me an idea

Blaise's P.O.V

I got off the plane coming back from Italy and I was fricken arrested. Something about conspiracy to commit rape. They brought me to the cell where Cedric was sitting. He looked like someone roughed him up pretty badly.

"Diggory!" I growled.

"Zabini!" His eyes widened.

"What the hell did you do?" I hissed.

"What you told me to do!" He defended. "Drug Harry and seduce him!" He yelled.

"I told you to seduce him enough to make him and Draco break up! I never told you to go and rape the kid!" I yelled. "You're so fucking stupid."

"I'm obviously not the only stupid one because you're here too." He spat.

"It's your fault."
"It was your idea." He retorted. I growled and clenched my fists.

"Zabini!" I heard and whipped around. A police officer was standing there.

"What?"

"Make your phone call." He said. He unlocked the cell and grabbed my hand to cuff me. He walked me to the phone and I called the most reliable person. I called my lawyer.

Draco's P.O.V

"Wait why was he arrested?" Sirius asked.

"Well Blaise put the kid up to it." I said. "He told Cedric to drug Harry and seduce him."
"What would he do that?" He asked.

"To break us up." I stated simply. "They wanted us for themselves." I said and Harry was frowning slightly. I walked over to him and sat back down. I kissed his cheek. "What's wrong kitten?" I asked.
"I just never had someone go to great lengths like that to make me unhappy. I mean I was beaten for thirteen years but never has some done that." He said and I frowned.

"Hey it's okay we're not breaking up and they won't hurt you anymore." I said. "I'm here and I always will be." I said and he gave a sad smile.

"Thank you Draco." He kissed my cheek.

"Anything for you Harry." I said. "We should probably go to the trial." I said. "I mean if you want." I suggested and he nodded.

"Yeah I think it'll be good for me." He said. "See it unravel and I might need to testify."

"Yeah that's true so we'll go back when we need to." I said and he nodded. I kissed his cheek gently. I was planning on asking him soon to move in with me. We'd get an apartment in the city because with my savings, I could afford it. Maybe after the trial but I would have to talk to Sirius first. I continued eating until my phone started ringing again. "It's my mother." I said.

"Well answer it." Sirius said. I nodded and left the room again.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Draco Lucius, do you have something to tell me?" She asked.

"I dropped out of school." I said.

"Why?"

"It's a long story."

"I have time." She said and I sighed.