Chapter Eleven

TRIGGER WARNING: Child abuse and mention of child abuse
WARNING: Sexual content 

Third Person P.O.V

Harry and Draco decided to leave after their last class on Wednesday to get a start on the road before the Thanksgiving traffic. So at 2 o'clock Harry and Draco piled into Draco's limo and they set off. 

"Harry, I need to tell you something." Draco chewed on his lip. Harry had been lying in his lap and he was gently stroking his hair. Harry hummed in response. "I haven't told my father about us." Draco confessed and Harry sighed.

"It's okay; I'm good at hiding it, remember?" Harry responded which made Draco feel even guiltier.

"But I wanna tell him Kitten." Draco vowed.

"Will he be mad?" Harry questioned. 

"Maybe but I don't care because you're important to me." 

"You're important to me too." 

"Good," Draco stated. "Oh and you can meet all of my relatives." Harry jolted up and his eyes were wide.

"What?"

"What's wrong?"

"I thought... I thought I was only meeting... only meeting your parents." Harry stuttered. Draco was shocked because he hadn't seen Harry this nervous. Through all the breakdowns and nightmares, he was genuinely surprised Harry was nervous.

"Hey baby, it's okay." Draco assured. He stuck out his hands and Harry jolted back. "Harry, what's wrong?" Harry just shook his head and started shaking. "Harry, come here." Draco demanded causing Harry to crawl back to Draco and collapse into him. Draco noticed he was shaking like a leaf so he rubbed his back gently. "Harry, you can tell me anything."

"My uncle's... my uncle's sister beat... beat me too." He mumbled into Draco. "All the relatives did." He confessed and Draco frowned. He hugged tighter and kissed his neck gently.

"Aww baby, it's alright," Draco hushed. "I promise you they won't hurt you anymore, you're mine and I will keep you safe," Draco promised. "And as for my family, they won't hurt you either; my dad is the toughest out of all of them so the rest of them are nice." Harry just nodded and calmed down.

"I'm sorry." Harry finally spoke so Draco smiled slightly and kissed Harry.

"Don't be sorry. I'll keep you safe." Harry gave a sad smile and crawled off of Draco's lap. He lied down on the seat and put his head in Draco's lap. "I'm gonna play with your hair." Draco told him and Harry nodded. Draco started to stroke Harry's hair gently making him fall Harry asleep. Once Draco was sure Harry was fast asleep, he made a phone call to his mother.

"Draco dear, how are you?" She answered.

"I'm doing well mama, we're on our way," Draco briefed. "Has anyone gotten there?"

"Not yet, we're excepting your father's brother to come in tonight and the rest of everyone tomorrow. How is Harry doing?"

"He's actually why I called."

"Oh no, you two didn't break up did you?"

"No mom but I need to tell you something about him but he can't know I told you. It took a lot out of him when he told me. He's very sensitive about it."

"Honey, you're scary me."

"Well it's a scary thing," He stated. "When Harry was a baby, his parents were murdered so he was forced to live with his mother's sister, her husband and their child. Well these people were very physically and emotionally abusive to him."