Chapter Four

WARNING: Child Abuse

Harry's P.O.V

"Listen here boy!" My uncle yelled. "You ungrateful little swine, if you leave this house, don't bother coming back." He barked. "Just because you got into your precious school doesn't mean you're better than anyone else here, you're a freak and a nobody!" He back handed me.

"I don't think that!"

"Don't talk back boy!" He slapped me.

"I'm sorry." I cried. All I could mutter was 'I'm sorry' as he hit me over and over again.

"Harry!" Someone yelled making me jump awake. Draco stood over me but he was blurry.

"Draco?" I asked breathlessly. I felt him kneel down and start stroking my hair. I flinched at his touch but relaxed. I was panting trying to catch my breath.

"You weren't kidding about those nightmares." He chuckled nervously. I nodded and caught my breath.

"Thank you Draco."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." I shook my head. "It's nothing, what time is it?"

"Almost 5."

"I need to go to practice." I said getting up. I was only in my boxers and Draco was staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"What's on your back?" He asked. I twisted to see what he was talking about and noticed the marks.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I said. "Bye Draco, I'll see you before chem." I threw on sweats and grabbed my bag. I walked out of the room and made my way to the gym. I was one of the only ones in the locker room so I quickly changed and made my way into the gym.

"There you are Harry." Oliver smiled. "I wanted to try a new move."

"Alright, what?" I asked.

"Tight waist. I'll show you the move first like always and you try it." He said. I nodded and he got behind me. He wrapped his around my midsection and grabbed my waist. He then made me fall to the ground. I groaned when we fell and he pinned me. Once he got off, he looked down at me. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded and got off the ground. "Alright you try on me." He said. I nodded and quickly did the motion. He was on the mat before we knew it.

"Sorry." I bit my lip.

"No, that was good." He advised and raised an eyebrow. "Do you think you could take on someone bigger than you?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. The people were filing in and Wood spotted someone.

"Vince come here." He called. Before I knew it a big guy around my age walked over to me. "Crabbe here is the biggest on the team, if you can take him down, you can take anyone down."

"I don't think I can." I shook my head. Vince grabbed my shoulder and smirked.

"Scared Potter?" I rolled my eyes.

"You wish." I spat.

"Alright face off." Oliver said. We face each other and nodded our heads. Wood blew the whistle and Crabbe charged at me. I moved out of the way and gripped his arm. I was able to get him in a full body lock. My legs were around his and I had him in a head lock. I used my knees to get him to the ground and I was able to pin him. I was out of breath and I gave him a weird look.