Chapter 7

Chapter 7

 Late night 

Inhailing I cought the person's sent and growled. . . . Nick was here.

"What do you want?" I snapped thinking about the baseball bat next to me. As his form got closer I could make out his expression, it was . . . . sorry? What the fuck?

"Why did you tell me to drop dead?" He whispered saddly

I patted the spot next to me for him to sit, he obade and continued to search me eyes. 

"You have a girlfriend and being mates doesn't mean you have to give up your life." I whispered looking down.

 I could hear his sharp intake of breath as  he regustered my words.  Suddenly my head was yanked up, not painfully, and I saw anger writen over Nick's face.

"You are my life, I cant live without you in my life. Sam was a fling until I met my true mate, my soulmate." He growled his eyes slightly black.

I growled back not liking the tone he just used "Dont ever use that tone with me!" 

Nick looked at me shocked then regreat settlied in his eyes, he tryed to touch my cheek but I turned my head and went closer to the wall. Pulling my knees up to my chest I thought of a way he could prove he can't live without me. . . .. 

"Prove it" I whispered

"What?" he sounded confused

I glanced at him and half smiled. "Prove Sam is a fling.  . . . . tommorrow break up with her infront of the school, in the morning." 

Shock was written all over his face before a small smile and he shook his head. "Would that make you feel better? Would you be my mate?"

I put my finger to my chin and pretended to think about it. "It would make me feel better and it would show me that you do want me as a mate and not just someone to give you your full strangth."

Nick move so he was infront of me and cupped my cheek "Would you be my mate?" 

I searched his eyes . . . . 

Nick's Pov

She was compltly seriouse, she wanted me to break up with sam in front of the school tommorrow morning. I would do it tonight if she asked but tommorrow is good, I just hope this gets her to at lest start to trust me.

Then a thought popped into my head, maybe she just wants to humiliate sam and not see if I'm seriouse.

Moving infront of her I cupped her cheek "Would you be my mate?"

Chilly looked into my eyes and staired, I got lost in her's, I was loving the sparkes that flew threw my hand. Suddenly she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, reopend them and smiled. I smiled in return but my gaze fell to her lips. How I wanted to kiss her, see what happend to the sparks when we kissed.

Slowly I leaned forward, giving her a choise to pull away, and gently pressed my lips to her's. The sparks turned into a full blown flames. I instantly wanted more, my arm snaked around her waist and my other one pressed into her back, holding her more aginst me. Chilly's hands tangled themselves in my hair and a low moan came from her throat. 

Suddenly Chilly was pulling away, quickly I let go and got a hold of my breath. 

"What's wrong?" I asked looking in her eyes

"I wont be the one who steals a guy from another girl. I wont. You need to go before this getts anymore out of hand." She looked my strait in the eye and she was 100% seriouse.

I nodded and went to the window.

"I'll see you tommorrow in front of the school." I snickered as she rolled her eyes

"Yeah see you then now get the hell outta here." She shut her window and locked it from the inside.

Smiling I walked home thinking of a way to do this nicely. . . .. . .

I got nothing!