Epilogue

"Sierra, I really like you and I hope you know that."

Cody and Sierra were holding hands as all the all-star contestants went on the boat. 

"I'll miss you, Codykins" Sierra said as she walked onto the boat. 

Then Cody saw Chris push the Drama Machine into the boat. 

"Uh, what's the robot for?" Alejandro asked. 

"Oh, you'll see" Chris said with a chuckle.

Alejandro and Heather stood on the boat and saw all the contestants not participating in this season standing on the dock, waving, some of them were even in tears, such as Katie and Sadie. 

"Yeah, my great great great grandfather invented the boat, and the-"We DON'T CARE!" everyone said over Staci. Noah was waving slowly when A blonde approached him. 

"Your aura is a mystery, a little dark even!" the blonde said to Noah.

"Um, I don't care?" Noah said creeped out.

"Cody!" Sierra said "I'll win for both of us!"

"Bye Sierra!" Cody said hopelessly, he wished his new-found girlfriend would stay, but she had to leave.

Cody sighed, and waved as the boat disappeared.

"Wait a second" Leshawna said "If Chris and Chef were on that boat, then whose gonna watch us?"

Then all the contestants began panicking and running around Cody, this was going to be hard without Sierra.