"I love you more then anything in this world, can you promise me that you will stay with me forever?" He asked as his hands worked on the zipper of my pants. I smiled.

"As long as I have breath in my body and a beat in my heart I will only love you. And as for stay with you, you couldn't scare me away if you tried." He smiled against my cheek and then rested his head against my forehead with his eye's closed and a smile on his lips.

"Can I make love to you?" He asked with a slight shake. I smiled and kissed him.

"You don't have to ask." He laughed slightly and smiled.

Chases POV 

 I looked at the girl that stood in front of me and I needed to know why my wolf decided to get so angry at Lex for just keeping her away from me. She was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen. She had long hair and deep eyes that I got lost in as she looked at me with longing in them. A small smiled played on her lips as she walked over to me. I felt her emotion of surprise and something else I couldn't quite understand.

"Hi," She barely said as she sat at the end of the bed. I sat up strait feeling myself get stronger with her just next to me.

"Whats....your....name...?" I tried to ask the question without taking a breath,but even with her here it hurt so much just to breath.

"Most people call me Kat. Who are you?" She asked so eager to know me, yet so couscous as if I was too fragile to talk to.

"Chase." I said quickly as I looked at her again.

"Do you know what we are?" I looked at her with a glint of question.

'Mates! She's our soul mate, our other half, the one that I have been waiting for!' I felt a small voice in my head say. I took a quick intake of breath, and moaned in pain.

"I think your wolf does." She said as she reached out her hand and touched mine. Slight tingles ran from her touch and up my arm. I moaned with pleasure as she smiled. I Shook my head, and for some reason I felt the need to be closer to me, for her to be in my arms and have her safe from anyone else. I moved my hand so I could hold her hand and bring her closer to me. She smiled as she shifted her weight on the bed and moved so she was laying on my chest. I felt the pressure on my chest as unbearable, but then her being so close to me made me feel less pain. I felt a slight vibration in my chest, and the girl named Kat chuckled as she sighed and closed her eyes. I closed mine and just took the moment in, hoping it would last forever.

Exavier's POV

I shut the door behind me and shook my head. That wolf in there was crazy. He was mentally unstable, and a silver strait jacket would do him good. I couldn't kill him yet, Mica told me not to, only to figure out what he was planning, but boy oh boy was it so hard to not just slit his throat and have an end to the madness.

"So your the x-hunter then?" I looked up to see a tall man looking me in the eye. I smiled and placed my knife back in its holster.

"Well, in all actuality I was never a hunter, it was my parents. Before I knew about wolves I befriended one and then one night he shows me he's a wolf, I love the idea and I felt like I was closer to him then before. But sadly I got too close and my parents found out. After I watched them kill my best friend, I couldn't seem to see them the same way as before. I would protect any wolf I met from the crazy hunters who thought that you and your kind were deemed unsuitable to live."

"Our kind?" He asked with a smirk on his face as he crossed his arms.

"Well you think your better then normal humans right? And normal humans don't get the cool ability to change into a wolf." He looked at me with a thoughtful look.