Rogue and Alpha

Just a future note to all readers, I love comments but am not a huge fan of swearing in the comments. Please refrain from swearing. If you would like to express your anger towards a said character, please feel free to use descriptive words and let us see how good a writer you are. Thanks!

Part One

Lex's POV

I woke up on the cold ground. I moaned and rolled over. Something growled. I shot up and looked around. I cursed under my breath for lighting that fire last night. I stood quickly and grabbed my bag and blanket.

"Who's there?" I said with a shaky voice. I looked around. I could hear heavy breathing but I couldn't see anything.

"Look I don't want any trouble. I was just passing through. Just let me be on my way okay?" I turned around to see a wolf large and black with bright blue eyes walk out bearing his teeth. I backed away and slung my backpack on to my shoulder. He came closer, so I did what my parents always taught me to do. I ran. I ran as fast as I could. Jumping over logs, zig zagging through the trees and running faster than a normal person. To their surprise I out ran them. I ran to the town close to the woods. They didn't exit the woods so I was free. I hiked up my backpack and sighed.

This is my life. I'm on the run, and its not even my fault. It's actually my parents. I had no choice, and sense no alpha wants a rogue. And that's okay with me. No rules, no punishment and all the time to myself.

I walked into the grocery store and kept my head down, just like my mother taught me. I walked into the produce section and looked at the food. I took one apple, a small orange, and some grapes. I wish it was easy to steal meat because I am dyeing to have some right now. I kept my head down and left. No one knew me and no one will. Not in this town. I walked out and kept my head down. I smiled. It works every time. Walking down the street I kept my head low and took in the air around me. If anything smells remotely like a dog, I went another way. But before I knew it I run into a smell so sweet that I can't avoid following it.

My mother told me how wolfs smell like dogs and that if you smell that to avoid it, but she never said anything about a sweet sent. It was intoxicating. I wanted to know what thing gave off that smell and I wanted it. I know I know. I'm 17 and steel everything. Foods, blankets, Supplies-you name it. Every now and then I steel perfume-which is what I was going to do with this smell.

I turned the corner and looked up right before a tall boy ran into me. I stumble back and feel the sent overwhelm me.

"Ah hell no." I say as I look up into the same blue eyes that the wolf this morning glared at me with. I tried to run, but he was quick. He grabbed me roughly and pulled me to him. He pressed his lips on mine. Every nerve in me shouted, but not in protest. My brain said run but my wolf just swallowed the words as he pinned me against the wall. Moments later he pulled away and looked me in the eye.

"Mine!" He said and that brought me back to reality. I could fell the authority rolling off of him. I looked at him with almost a fear. I tried to get out of his grasp, but there was no use.

"What's your name, beautiful?" I stopped at his words. I laughed and he pressed his body against mine and berried his head into my shoulder and neck. I winced at his closeness because I knew what he was going to do. I felt him first kiss me and I was losing my composure.I wanted him to lay me down and do unspeakable things to me. He chuckled.

"It doesn't take much to get you aroused, does it love?" I looked into his deep blue eyes and pressed my hips against his and he groaned.

"It takes less for you." He growled and pulled me up against him.