CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Start from the beginning

He chuckled. "Ow."

I couldn't stop laughing. "I'm sorry-are you okay?" I asked looking up at him.

"You're going to be sorry you laughed," He teased taking off his jacket and then his tie. I watched as he stripped down in front of me. I pulled my sweater over my head and unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down and then kicking them off with my feet. Nathan leaned down and began to kiss my stomach, sending fireworks all over my body. His big hands were placed on my thighs as he worked his way up. He pulled my panties down and I felt him work his way inside of me, making me throw my head back. He began to kiss my neck with urgency.

"I love you Hannah," He whispered against my lips as he moved on top of me. "I love you more than anything in this world," His green eyes were a darker shade as he looked at me.

A quiet moan escaped from my throat.

I wanted to tell him that I loved him too but I couldn't speak.

I couldn't concentrate on anything else but how good he was making me feel.

I felt wanted-I felt loved.

"I love you," Nathan whispered over and over as he made me his once more.

Nathan and I got in the shower afterwards. It had started to become a habit for us.

I didn't even care that my hair was still wet from the shower I took in the morning.

Showers with Nathan were something I would never in my life pass.

This was Nathan's room so his clothes were here. As for me, well it seemed ironic that I had to wear the same clothes when I had cleaned ones on the second floor.

"My dad is leaving soon," I said as I used Nathan's comb to comb my hair. I turned to look at him. Nathan was putting on his white shirt and I watched as he buttoned it. "I want to tell him before he leaves."

Nathan nodded as he tucked in his shirt and put on his belt. "We can go right now."

I looked up at him. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"You're not nervous?" Cause I was.

He half smiled. "Of course but I want him to know that I am serious about our relationship. I don't want to hide it," He put the black tie around his neck.

I smiled as I stood up. "Let me," I said reaching up. I put his tie underneath his collar and began to tie it.

"How did you learn?" Nathan asked me.

"I have three brothers. Two of whom own nothing but suits. They would sleep in them if they could."

"Well we already have something in common." He winked at me.

I smiled at him as I finished. "You're serious about this?"

"Of course I am," He kissed my forehead. "I want to be able to take you out on dates without worrying about hiding."

I bit my lip. "Even if you lose your job?"

He looked down at me and placed his hand on my cheek. "Hannah-you are so much worth than a job. Besides, I don't think it would be very adult of me to keep working for your father."

"I don't want you to stop being my bodyguard,: I admitted.

I think that was the best part about our little secret. I got to have a bodyguard and a boyfriend at the same time. I knew that was going to change the moment we told my dad. But change was good...even if he had to stop being my bodyguard.

He smiled. "Believe me, I am not thrilled about getting replaced," He kissed the tip of my nose. "But we have to do this, love."

I felt like I was melting in his arms. "What did you call me?" I whispered with a smile.

Nathan smiled when he looked at me. "Love. My love," He kissed me.

"Okay," I whispered. I would agree to anything he told me if he called me love.

"It'll be okay," Nathan said.

I nodded.

"How have you been by the way?" He asked as he leaned on the doorway with his hands in his pockets. "You know after..."

I looked at him. "I had nightmares for the first few nights after leaving the hospital. I didn't go out for while either. My professors had to make an exception and allow me to do my work online," I admitted. "But it's better," I smiled at him. "Especially with you here now."

Nathan half smiled at me. "If I could do anything to change what you went through, I would."

"I wouldn't," I said. "Because you were with me. I feel like going through that, thinking you weren't going to make it...helped me realize that I wanted to be with you."

He smiled sheepishly. "Well, in that case..." he walked to me and kissed me.

"Do you know what will happen to Steve?" I asked him after a moment.

"I think he's still on trial," he said. "Why?"

I shrugged. "I don't know." I hesitated then looked up at him. "When I went into the office to find a phone, I found a gold necklace that belonged to my mom."

Nathan frowned. "Are you sure it was your mom's?"

I nodded. "It's a pretty unique necklace. He must have stolen it."

"He must have..." Nathan nodded looking miles away.

I reached out and touch his cheek. "Would you mind being my bodyguard for just a little while after we tell my dad? I really like having you around all the time."

He grinned as he put his arms around me. "You can try to convince me..."

I laughed as I got on my tip-toes and pressed my lips on his neck, just next to his Adam's apple. I kissed his cheek and then his lips slowly. "Please?" I asked against his lips.

He smiled. "I'll think about it."

I opened my eyes and shook my head at him. "Hope you choose wisely, Hayes."

He chuckled as he followed me out of the room. In the kitchen, the cooks were working on lunch and I smiled at them awkwardly when they saw Nathan and I. It didn't matter anymore-pretty soon everyone was going to know.

"Wait here," I told Nathan when we stopped outside my dad's office.

I took a deep breath and knocked then opened it.

My dad looked up from his computer. "Everything okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Are you busy? I wanted to tell you something."

He closed his laptop and stood up. "No...what is it Hannah?"

I looked at him nervously. "I wanted to-uh-" I sighed as I looked at him. "Please be okay with this," I said then turned around and went to get Nathan.

I grabbed his hand and we walk into my father's office, hand in hand.