Lexi Brooklyn Winston

Lexi is played by Sophia Bush (Brooke Davis) I love one tree hill

About Lexi:
Is 24 years old left at 17
Got married at 17 to high school sweet heart and first love at Teller-Morrow.
Left two months after getting married.
Still goes by Winston she never changed her name to Teller .
Still Talks to Donna and Gemma
Has been gone for 7 years.
She is single just ended a abusive relationship.
Brown hair, blue eyes.
Third year pediatric surgical resident.
One more year and She will be an attending.
Her brother is Opie and father Piney.
Godparents are Gemma Teller Morrow and the Late John Teller.
Was 2 months pregnant when she left.
Only a few people knew.

About the story:
When Lexi Winston was 17 she married the love of her life who she thought she'd be with forever. But when she went to tell him the news that she was pregnant, she found him in bed with another woman not just any woman though it was his ex.

Now seven years later Lexi is back because Gemma finally convinced her that it was a good idea and that her family needed her. Lexi also got a job offer from st.thomas to finish her residence there. She goes for the interview and gets the job, but she doesn't tell anyone. What Lexi wants the most is a divorce so she can move on with her life.

But what happens when old habits has her in the arms of the one she wants to get away from. What happens when they sleep together and she ends up pregnant again or when all the club shit almost gets her killed. Will she decide to stay and make her marriage work or will she get the hell out of charming when she gets her divorce.

In the end all she really wants is for him to fight for her show her that it's always been her.

Find out all the answers in " I want you to fight for me,Teller"

Please let me know what you all think I will be posting the first chapter this week so please let me know.