Chapter 2: "Charming California"

Recap: After letting my boss know what was going on. I pack my bags and head to the one place I never wanted to see again. I miss my family but I don't want to see my so called husband. Jax is the last person I want to see but I do plan on trying to get him to finally sign the paper I have been trying to get Gemna to give him for the last seven years. A DIVORCE!!!! Gemma refused to get in the middle when it came to that but still like clock work every six months my lawyer would send her the papers hoping she would change her mind.  But this time I am delivering the papers myself.

The ride to charming was long, but after driving for hours I made it safely. Seeing the welcome to charming sign made me feel sick to my stomach I just wanted to turn around and never come back but I am doing this for Gemma. I decided not to tell Gemma I was on my way I wanted to surprise her but she just kept calling non stop.

I decided to go to the club hoping no one was there. She works there during the day. Since it's only noon it's a safe bet she is there. Only one bike is here and I know It's not anyone's I know so that's a good sign. I don't know what she drives. As I walk to the office I noticed a few guys working. I don't know any of them.

Some guy walks up to me.
Guy- "Can I help you ma'am ?"
Lexi- "Yep I'm just looking for Gemma Morrow do you know where she might be?"
Guy- "Yes ma'am she is in the office. "
Lexi- "Thanks. "
Guy- "your welcome by the way I'm juice"
he held his hand out for me to shake.
Lexi- " nice to meet you juice I'm Lexi"
I just smiled and he just kept hold of my hand and staring until I heard Gemma

Gemma- " Lexi Brooklyn Teller."
Juice quickly let go of my hand and walked off . Ugh I hate being called by his last name yes we are married but he is still a complete and total ass.
Lexi-" last time I checked I am still a Winston because your son is an ass."
Gemma-" yea whatever."
I just laughed and hugged her.
Lexi-"I think you scared off a potential fuck buddy."
Gemma-"if you want him to live you better not even think about it because if jax don't kill him your dad, brother or uncles will."
Lexi- " but gem he is so cute."
Gem- "I'm serious Lexi."
I just laughed she was right even though Jax sleeps with god no telling how many woman he would try to kill anyone I slept with makes no since if you ask me. But hey I love to make Jax jealous.
Lexi- " ok Gemma I will make sure to stir clear of him for now."
Gemma- " yea you do that."

We talked for a lil bit and had lunch. She had a phone call from Clay about the carnival that's in town tonight. She asked if I wanted to go and I told her no that I was going to see Donna and Opie maybe babysit so they can go out. I made her promise not to tell anyone I was here I'm not ready to deal with Jax and his shit I wanted to see my family first.  She asked me to go see the baby I promised to go with her in the morning. I told her bye and headed to Opie's hoping none of the club was there. I knew Donna wasn't to fond of the club but she still loved Jax and so did Opie that's his best friend. The fact that Jax cheated on me they don't know unless he told them because I didn't. I talk to Donna at least once a month she is my best friend. I guess it's because we are the same age and both married members of the club I just didn't stick around.

I got the their house pretty quickly it's not to far from the club. I noticed there was no bikes here and the kids were outside playing. It makes me sad to see them I have missed them so much. Seeing Ellie makes me the saddest me and Donna found out we were pregnant together and our due dates were two weeks apart. I lost the baby at 12 weeks. I like to believe it was a girl but they weren't sure. I got out and knocked it's been about a year since I've seen Donna and the kids we use to meet while Opie was in chino.

Donna-" coming."
I just stood there with my back turned.
"Can I help you with something?" I heard her say from behind me. I turned around slowly and yelled "surprise"
"Oh my goodness Lexi is that you. "
"Of course it's me gosh I've missed you" I said while giving her a big hug.
" does Opie and piney know you are here"
"Nope just you and Gemma"
"They are gonna be so happy to see you and Jax is going to freak out. He was talking about you the other day about how yalls anniversary is in a few weeks and how he wanted to see you since y'all haven't even spent one together and this is yalls seventh."
"yep but enough about that how are you and where are my babies."
She just laughed and yelled for kenny and ellie.

As soon as they seen me they sarted yelling.

"auntie lexi!!"
"Oh my you guys have gotten so big."
"I missed you auntie lex." Ellie said hugging me tight.
"Me too." Kenny added.
" I've missed you both so much."
" Are you staying for dinner so daddy can see you to." Kenny said so sweet.
" I don't know if it's ok with mommy I will." They both turned to Donna with said sweet looks and said
" please mommy. We will be so good."
She just laughed at the kids and said
"If auntie Lexi helps with dinner she can stay."
"I would love too."
"Can poppa come to." Ellie asked.
"We will have to call daddy and get him to ask pops okay."
"But don't tell them I'm here we will make it a surprise."

This dinner could be the best or worse day of my life. But I am so happy to see my family.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter is the dinner and Lexi meeting Abel for the first time and a the person she hates the most comes into play.
Vote, comment, tell me how you are liking the story and any thing you think I should add or any ideas. Thanks for all the reads and I hope your enjoying next chapter in a few days .