Year 1 | Wingardium Leviosa

Start from the beginning

"Really?"

"Really."

      Hermione wiped away her tears wth the backs of her hands and walked over to the sinks. She smiled at Lily who returned it, and just as the moment lightened up, loud crashing footsteps echoed in the corridors. The two girls froze with fear as a shadow of a huge monster casted over the doorway and the shadow revealed itself to be a big, ugly green troll. The moss-green troll stood at twelve feet tall, with big ears on the side of its brainless head, along with two toes with large, yellow toenails.

     After a second or two, the dumb creature looked down and when he saw Hermione and Lily, he raised the club that he gripped giant four-fingered hand. Just as he swung the club, the two girls screamed and ran into the same wooden stall. They held their arms over their heads and shouted again as the troll had knocked down and broke the entire row of stalls. Hermione and Lily pushed the broken pieces and splints of wood aside and as the troll became distracted by the own club, they began crawling towards the porcelain white sinks. However, their luck with the distraction wore off as quickly as it came, for just as they made under, the troll saw them and brought his club down again. The sinks broke and the echoes of the shattering porcelain echoed throughout the large bathroom and water spewed out of the pipes they were once connected to. Lily screamed as she scrambled away from beneath the sink where the troll had brung his club down again. From between the trolls fat green legs, Lily spotted Harry and Ron as they raced into the bathroom in search for the two girls and evidently, the troll.

"LILY, HERMIONE, MOVE!" Harry shouted as he and Ron skimmed the room from something to help them distract the troll.

"HELP!" Hermione screamed as the troll smashed another sink.

"HEY, PEABRAIN!" Ron shouted and chucked a large piece of broken wood at the troll's head. Harry joined in and the troll received an avalanche of wood at its head.

"HELP!" Hermione screamed.

    Harry whipped his wand out of his robes and a determined expression flashed across Harry's face as he charged at the monster and just as it moved to swing its club again, he grabbed onto it and found himself in flight. The troll confusedly swung the club over his head and Harry landed on his shoulder as the troll tries to shake him off. In the chaos, Harry's wand accidentally went up the monster's nostril with a disgusting sound.

"Ew!" Ron cringed

"Ew!" Ron cringed.

"Yuck!" Lily gagged. The troll erupted into sneezing fits and because he was angered by the wand that had been stuck up his nostril, he did not take it out, but instead grabbed Harry and held him by his foot, making his dark brown hair stand up.

"DO SOMETHING!" Harry shouted to Ron.

"LIKE WHAT?!" Ron questioned dumbfounded. The troll moved the smash Harry's face with the club, but Harry lifted himself up as it came hurtling at him.