When I was with Harry's house, I just walked in and said hello to his mother before I walked into his bedroom where he was sleeping now. I rolled my eyes and jumped up into the bed. He groaned, trying to push me away. "Get away, I wanna sleep!" he whined, opening one of his eyes. I pouted at him which made him sigh.

"Where's your boyfriend? Did he get tired off you?" he teased. I rolled my eyes, punching his shoulder. "He had to go to the studios. You know, his band is kind of a big deal right now." I smiled proudly. "So you come here to annoy me because your boyfriend is busy?" he asked. I smirked at him, nudging his shoulder. "Yup".

We just kind of laid and talked in Harry's bed for some hours because Harry said that he wasn't going to leave the bed on a Saturday before at least ten. When the clock was ten though, Harry just shot up from the bed and put on some black jeans and a hoodie. 

We then decided to walk around the city and we found ourselves sitting in a diner where we bought pancakes and coffee. "So.. When are you leaving for L.A?" Harry asked. I smiled, thinking about how fun it would. "In a week.".

"I'm happy for you, Vic." Harry smiled and I smiled back. "You deserve someone like Luke. He treats you good and makes you happy. I always thought that you would be so much better for him than Claire so it wasn't really suprising that you two ended up together." Harry explained. 

It was true what Harry said, he was good for me, he made me happier than I had ever been. I felt cared about with Luke and I wasn't as sel conscious as before. Luke always told me how much he cared for me and whenever I was there with him, he would always hold my hand or wrap his arms around me just to prove that he cared for me. I was thankful for having Luke.

We were done eating pancakes when my phone started buzzing. I grabbed it and saw Luke's name, making me grin. "Hello?" I asked, expecting Luke to talk, but it was Calum instead. I could hear Luke sing in the background so they were probably still in the studio.

"Vic! Hey. Are you doing anything?" Calum asked. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Harry who had stopped walking now too when he noticed that I was talking in the phone. "I'm with Harry." I answered.  "Oh that's cool! We're so fucking hungry, Vic!  Could you come with pizza to the studio?" he begged, making me roll my eyes. "Are you using us for pizza, Hood?" I snorted.

"What?! No! I would never, but please just come. I'll text you the adress to the studio." Calum said. "Why are you even calling me from Luke's phone?" I asked. "Because I can't find my own!" Calum whined and I rolled my eyes again. "We'll come by." I sighed, about to hang up when Calum's voice rang trough the phone. "We like our pizza with pepperoni." he stated.

Harry looked at me with raised eyebrows. "We have to buy pizza and drive to the studio to give it to the boys." I said. Harry groaned, but we both made our way to the nearest pizza shop to order pepperoni pizzas.

An hour later, we were standing outside a huge building. "Are they inside there?" Harry gasped, eyeing the glass building. "Y-yeah." I stuttered as I started walking into the building. Harry stood outside some more seconds before he ran over to me. "Wow. It's huge. Oh my good, look they have cupcakes!" he squealed, running over to a desk full over fruit, cupcakes, coffee and water. Harry grabbed three cupcakes before we both made our way to the elevator. Calum informed us that they were in the fourth floor.

Even the elevator was fancy. It was also made of glass and was playing fancy music. There were over twenty floors so this building was huge.

We walked out of the elevator and down to a door with the number 34 on. I wasn't sure if we should knock or not, but Harry walked straight in where we found the boys. Luke was laying on the floor, Calum on some chairs and Michael was playing some games on his phone. Ashton wasn't here though.

Luke's head shot up and he looked at us. "Vic!" he squealed, standing up to hug me quickly before he grabbed the pizza. "Are you using me for pizza too?" I pouted. Luke shook his head and hugged me once again. I smiled as he kissed my forehead quickly. "I'm happy to see you." he whispered, his hands resting on my hips. 

"So where's Ashton?" Harry asked, eyeing the room. It looked like a relax room honestly. There were couches, a large television and guitars everywhere. "It was his turn in the studio. We're just chilling because we're done. I'm hungry as hell so hand us that pizza, Hemming." Michael explained, laying down his phone so he could stuff himself with pizza.

Luke just pulled me down on a couch and made me sit on his lap even though I could sit beside him. "Luke hasn't shut up about you the whole day, that's also one of the reasons I called while he was busy singing." Calum giggled. Luke rolled his eyes, leaning his head on my shoulder. "And Harry, you're cool so it's nice that you're here too." Michael added as Harry sat down on a chair. 

"Why did you lay on the floor when I walked in?" I asked Luke. He just giggled. "Calum didn't wanna cuddle with me so he pushed me to the floor.". I laughed at my dorky boyfriend, ruffling his hair. He wrinkled his nose in an adorable way.

"Is it really allowed that we're here?" Harry asked, eating another one of the cupcakes he found downstairs. The boys just shrugged. "Don't know, but you're our friends so it's okay." Calum giggled. I rolled my eyes, turning my attention to Luke who was tugging at my flannel. 

"That's mine." he stated, a dorky grin on his face. I nodded. "I've said this so many times before, but I fucking love it when you wear my clothes." he mumbled against my neck, making shivers run down my spine. He kissed my neck quickly.

"Ew there are other people here." Harry groaned, making Luke shake his head and giggle again. It was nice seeing Luke this happy. I could see a change in him after he broke up with Claire. He didn't look as tired as before and he it wasn't often I saw a frown on his face. 

"I love you." Luke suddenly whispered in my ear, making my eyes widen. I turned around seeing him smile as widely as before. This was the first time he had ever said it to me and my heart was beating faster than usual. Luke's eyes wandered across my face, but the smile never left. 

Luke squeezed my sides and I blinked. "You do?" I asked. Luke nodded his head. "Of course I do. I'm sorry I should probably have told you on a fancy date or something, but I couldn't wait. You're sitting here, looking as beautiful and happy as ever and I just.. I had to tell you now. I fucking love you." he softly explained.

I found his hand and intertwined our fingers. "I love you too, Luke. I really do." I whispered, kissing the back of his hand. Luke sighed in relief. "And I don't care that you didn't tell me this on a fancy date or something like that. I really needed to hear that now." I explained to him. Luke nodded, hugging me tighter to him as he whispered another time that he loved me. I would never get sick of him saying that.