How Rachel met with Sam

Sam's mother told that his son will come tomorrow but he thought of giving a surprise so he came on that night only..

Sam entered the house through the guest room, where Rachel was sleeping.. But Sam didnt know that someone is sleeping in that room...so while entering unkowingly he broke a vase and by that sound Rachel woke up suddenly..
She thought that thief entered the house so she began to shout...,

-Rachel: thief !!! Thief!! Help help!

-Sam:(by closing her mouth in his hands) shhhh! shhhhshhh!!. Dont shout its me Sam sorry i didnt know that some other is there in this room..

-Rachel: what do you mean some other means i am Madeline's Cousin and i came here to stay here ok....

-Sam: oh that that you the arogant girl my mother told about you ..but i thought you had gone some where ok.its ok fine..

-Rachel: now you knew me know please move out of my room.

-Sam: i also dont wanna stay here.. Just leaving now itself...

By saying this Sam left the room.
The next morning..

-Sam: Good Morning everyone! Surprise....

All were very happy to see him except Rachel cause of last night incident she was angry upon him..

Now lets see how Sam & Rachel will beacome friends and what will be next...stay tunned readers... Keep reading....