Rachel's life changing moment

One day Rachel's mother fell sick,when she go to the checkup docter said that she has cancer and its last stage and she is going to live for few days only. By knewing this she called her one and only sister who is Madeline's mother toher city because Rachel's mother knew that after her death her sister can only look after her daughter.
When Rachel met her aunt she became at first very happy because she saw her very first time. After some days Rachel's mother died. After this incident Rachel got a huge shock and she became fully changed,because her mother didnt said Rachel about her illness so she didnt know what happend suddenly to her mother her father also try to make her understand but then also she became so much rude that she doesnt listened to anybody of them. By seeing this type of behaviour Rachel's father told to her daughter aunt,

-Rachel's father to Rachel's aunt: please take Rachel with you to your home beacuse i am also not staying here and i joined a new job in abroad so it will take time to setle me there. So no one will be here to take care of my daughter i knew it only you can better take care of my daughter and she will be safe with you.

-Rachel's aunt/ Madeline's mother replied : yes surely i will take care of Rachel and she will be absolutly fine.

After then Rachel's father called her daughter and beagan to make her understand to go with her aunt to her town.

Rachel to her father : why dad i cant go with you and stay with you.

Father to Rachel : beacause till i setteled there in abroad it will take time. Till then you can stay with your aunt. Then after that i will take you with me.

Rachel now agreed with the decision of her father & began to pack her dresses to go with her aunt.
On the other side Rachel's aunt /Madeline's mother ranged to her daughter Madeline that her cousin is coming with her to live with us. By hearing this Madeline became very much excited and happy to see her cousin for the first time.
On the other side Rachel was till now upset with her aunt because she thinks her a badluck and because of her aunt only her mother died. But for her father said to go with her aunt so she agreed.....
Lets see what happens next when Rachel meets Madeline....

Hello! I am the author of this so till now how much you like my story you readers can like and comment me...keep reading!!!