The road towards true love and immortality {1}

{#1: So, we're moving to Scotland? ... Thanks a lot mum and dad!}

Intro

The world has changed. Mortals and immortals are walking the earth.

Hiding the immortals are waiting fore their chance in the shadows of your world! And your mortals have no idea.

I'm different from them, I'm immortal, I can walk in the light without fear. I'm a true immortal, I'm a Goddess! My name is Selior amd I'm one of the assistants of Aprodite, the Goddess of love!

You mortals should be thankful that I exist. Me and the other Gods are here to protect your kind from the immortals! You see Vampires, Lycans, Witches, Fairies, Elves ... aren't dangerous, as long as someone controls them! So we gave them rules and made superior rulers of there own kind, to control them and live by those rules!

And so it is possible that no mortal knows that they exist!

Except protecting mortals I have one other job. Protecting the children of Zeus (he's the Big Boss) and leading them towards their true destiny! Biological they aren't his children, of course. When they are little Zeus get touched by something he sees in them and recognises them as his children, by giving them several gifts. Those gifts will finally help them to reach their destiny, with a little help off course.

That's not as simple as it seems, Zeus is rather selfish he never tells us where we can find his children, so we have to search for them. Mostly it is already to late when I find one, they are to old, they didn't find their partner ... There is so much that can go wrong, and they have only thirty years to walk the earth!

But this is a nice story! I have found one of Zeus' children, a girl and she's only seventeen. So I still have a few years to guide her to her partner. It is like this, if she doesn't find her partner, you could say her true love, before her twentieth birthday she will die before reaching the age of twenty-five. On the other hand if she does, she still has to fulfill her destiny! Otherwise she will die before her thirty-fifth birthday. Yes I know, it isn't fair, but hey, I told you Zeus wasn't the easiest person on the planet. He sees it as a privilege to be one of his children so they have to work for it.

So the girl;

She's nice a normal teenager, kind of pretty for a mortal. But I will need to give here a push in the right direction. I will place here on the right spot, so she can meet her soulmate.

* * *

"True Zacharel, wake up!" my mum jelled from downstairs.

"I'm up!" I jelled back on my way to the bathroom. The sun was shining, of course she was it was September. I hated the sun, I hated it even more than school. I know, I'm not normal. But hey when you would have my skin you would hate the sun too! I had a pale skin, blond hair and bleu-gray eyes. So I always burn when I get out in the sun. Besides everyone always was happy in the sun, I hated happy people who surrounded me. They were so optimistic, like when the sun was shining all the bad things in the world didn't matter any-more. It was sick, and I hatted people for being so blind. I'm sorry I didn't want to share my dark view with you, it just happened.

After taking a shower, being dressed and a quick breakfast I took my bike and ride to school, my personal hell. You see there are to many people to be nice to. Not that they ever speak to me. I've a reputation! So they keep there distance. You know they nicknamed me -smile. I'm the Ice Queen, the meanest girl in school. I got that name after rejecting a boy, I really tried to be nice, but it didn't work. It seemed that I'm not capable to act human, whatever that is. Don't feel sorry for me, I accepted it a long time ago.