The road towards true love and immortality {6}

The road toward true love and immortality 

{#6: Serviving day 1 and Tauris' farewell}

True's p.o.v.: 

Only tree hours to go and I had survived my first day at this school! First was Mat and sadly enough I had this with April and without Lilly. I waited in front of the class for the teacher who, lucky me, had to sign my note. April took a seat and I sighed released when Ivy took the seat next to her.  

"Ah miss Zacharel, welcome in Mathematics." the teacher said enthusiast signed my note and left it to that.  

"Thank you sir." I answered and took a seat as far away from April as was possible.

Mathematics went by in a blurb. I wasn't bad in it so the teacher didn't bothered asking me questions. I knew we would get along very well like this. I didn't liked attention. I mean why would people find me more interesting than someone else? I believed that we all had our own special gifts and were talented on our own way.  

Anyway, next was History, European History. I loved it! This had to be good. I thought with a smile and walked into the class. So I gave my note to the teacher and hoped for the best.  

"So the new student. From America?" the teacher asked like this made me less then the rest of them. 

I nodded in response not really sure how I had to answer that question.  

"My class isn't in your fix schedule. I heard you asked to follow it as an extra class. I think it is best for you to think this over first. Our European history is a lot complexer than your American bull." he said unfriendly. 

"I know, sir. I followed European History in the US." I explained.  

"Well we'll see what you make of it then. Tell me after class how you keep it in you schedule." he said like he didn't expect much of me.  

This was a very small class and their was only one desk available. So I wanted to take a seat at the side of the window when the teacher jelled me back: "Miss Zacharel, that seat is already taken. Pleas, take the other side of the desk." 

"Yes, sir." I answered and did as he asked. While everyone was laughing at me.  

The teacher had started his class and it wasn't difficult but I knew that I would have to pay attention because the teacher seamen not to really like me. Al of a sudden their was a knock on the door and he looked very mad at whoever it was that came in, but then his expression softened and he said with a friendly voice: "Oh mister MacLeod, how kind of you to join us." 

"Always my pleasure, sir." he answered and rolled his eyes as soon as he turned his back to the teacher. Then he looked surprised to see me. I felt uncomfortable by his stares and looked at my books to brake the connection between our eyes.  

I heard him take the seat next to me but I still felt his eyes on me so I didn't look up. I only tried once to steal a glimp of him but the teacher caught me and jelled: "Miss Zacharel would you please keep your eyes on your books in stead of on your neighbour!" 

I felt my head turn red and shamed to dead. So after that I hide my face in my hear and looked at my books for the rest of the hour. I had never been so happy to hear the bell. So I collected my books and went to the teacher. 

"So miss Zacharel, made up your mind?" he asked with low interest.  

"Eh yes, I really would like to stay in this class, sir." I said nervous. 

"Oh well it's your pick, it are your marks." he said and signed the note. 

Caused by him I was late for Gym. "Sorry, I still had to talk to mister Sweeny and then I couldn't fiend the building." I apologized despread that she would except such a lame excuse.