Chapter 4: Chapter 4: The secret seduction of Becca Evans

Noah's P.O.V

"Hey, Becca?" I ask. I lean over her. She is lying face down on the sand. She groans and says "Go away Mom." Despite what happened yesterday, I laugh.

Becca lifts her face up. "Shit! No this cannot be happening. I can't... I am not..." she stuttered, bursting into tears as words fail her.
I pull her into my arms. "Hey, it's going to be okay. Look they'll look for us." I said, not quite believing what I was saying.

After a few minutes, She wipes her eyes and her eyes brightens. "We need a flag." she exclaims, excitedly.

She dashes towards the woods and comes back holding a stick. She rips off her shirt and wraps it around the stick.

I stare at her. She always wears baggy clothes. I thought maybe it was because she was chubby or something. I have nothing against chubby people. "What? I couldn't find anything else." she protested.

Her body was gorgeous, her flat belly, she was incredible. Maybe she was secretly seducing me. I didn't understand why she had to hide her figure.

She glares at me and holds out her hand. I eagerly hold it.
She laughs. "Your shirt, idiot.

I feel her eyes glued to me as I rip my shirt off.
I wink. She rolls her eyes and grabs the shirt.

Maybe we can make a shelter! I open my bag and grab my toolbox. She raises her eyebrows at me.
"What? You don't like guys with toolboxes?" I joke, while sorting through my toolbox.

"I like Bob the builder, but I didn't think you're that type." She answers, as she says that, I can't help, but gaze at her.

"Hey, look I know I am not decent right now. It's rude to stare. Stop criticizing my body in your head! Say it aloud!" She snapped.

"You're gorgeous, babe." I replied, winking.
She crosses her arms around her chest and glare.

"You're so hot when you mad, babe" I joked.

"You're a total jerk!! We are in the middle of nowhere!!" she said.

"I'm sorry. " I apologized. She sighs and offers me a mint.

"However, I think you should dress like that more." I say, bracing myself for another glare. Instead she laughed.

"Can you imagine Sadie's reaction if I went to school like this? Hey, I'll look for food and you make us a shelter!" She said.

I went into the wood and collected some twigs and branches. I thought about Becca and how oblivious she was to that fact that she was... beautiful.

When I came back, I saw Becca sitting down on a rock. She handed me a packet of dried fruit. I took two pieces, knowing we'll need food, later.

I rubbed two sticks together as fast as I could. I saw a native guy on TV doing it to make fire. So far I nearly poked my eye 5 times. Becca giggled. I turned and look at her. "Help me!" I groan. She walks towards me and pulls out something from her bag. I take it and it's matches!
"Next time, tell me that earlier, babe." I complain.

"Sorry, but it was hilarious." she giggled.

We laid down on the grass and stared at the sky.

"Good Night" She said, curling up beside me. I yawn and curl up next to her. As I drift off, I worry about how we're going survive.
But right now, despite the fact I should be hysterical about being in the middle of nowhere, I can't help but be pleased that Becca is here.