Chapter 3: Chapter 3: Sky diving with my buddy

Becca's P.O.V

"So do you know how to start a conservation? Or are you just antisocial?" question Noah. I look at Ms. Gaberio. She gestures towards Noah. I sigh. "Hi, I am Becca Evans. You must be my insanely, annoying, hot buddy." I replied.

He smirks.
"So you think I am hot?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"I said that only because I have good manners and that you expected me to say it."I snapped and turned away.
"You look hot when you're mad at me, babe." He said. I turned to see his face. He winked. I was so irritated. Somehow I found my voice.

"And you, sweetheart are so arrogant and self-obsessed." I replied, sweetly. He raises his eyebrows up and down. I do it back. He does it back. I do it again. He does it again. I can't help it, I laugh. "God, you're consistent." I said.

" Anything for ya, babe." He replies, wagging his eyebrows, smiling. We fall silent.

"Let's play a game!" He says, breaking the silence.
"Okay." I said.

"You have to compliment each other." He says, looking at me.
"Woah. What? I don't have to compliment you! You get compliments every minute." I said.

"No, what are you talking about? I don't. I get them every second." He replies, showing me the texts. He's gotten 100 texts saying that he looks hot today. I shove him. The plane shook. Something was wrong. Oh well, it might just be air turbulence.

"That's not the point. Besides there is nothing that you can compliment me with." I said.
"Come on, babe. That's not true. You are gorgeous." He said. He thought I was gorgeous! Focus. He probably says that to anyone with boobs.

"Look, your catchphrases don't swoon me, if that's what you're expecting." I sighed. Before he could open his mouth. The announcement went on.

"All passengers please get off the plane. The plane is about to crash." yells the speaker. Noah and I get to our feet. We bring our bags. Ms. Gaberio and other students are already in the water!
When did they get there?

"Becca, there's only one parachute left, so I'll have to carry you." yelled Noah.
He throws our bags in the water and lifts me in his arms. Before I can yell at him for throwing my bag.
He
j
u
m
p
s.

We scream at the long of our lungs.

After falling endlessly, we land in the water. I realize, that I had my arms around his neck.

I swim away. I see a rescue boat pick up, Ms. Gaberio and the other students. "WE ARE OVER HERE!" I yell, desperately. Noah joins in. We are screaming at the rescue. We wave our hands, hysterically. The ship leaves, leaving us out in the sea.

We stand there in shock. After for what it seems hours, we swim towards our bags. Mom always reminds us to be positive. On the bright side, we not dead... yet. And our bags is not soaked.

"Look, there's a island there!" yells Noah from behind. I swim towards him. We swims towards the shore. It is a very tiny island.

We collapse on the shore. I lose consciousness and drift off.