just friends?!!

Hello everyone... so here i am with the next part....it's kind of short...
Filler chapter....
Hope u all like it...

Part 23

The music classes became a routine for both of them....even a single day without it would make them restless..!
They both had started enjoying each other's company a lot!!

Few days passed quickly, both of them managed work and each other quite efficiently. Sanyukta continued with her mission of making samarthpur healthier and Randhir was working very hard to complete the construction of the electricity generation plant as soon as possible, to make the village independent and Self sufficient.

All the villagers were very impressed with randhir and sanyukta, as they were very maturely handling all types of situations causing hindrance in their work, they used to work for long hours without getting tired and also took gr8 care of each other.... The villagers, by now, were very well aware of their growing friendship...!!
They were happy to see the positive changes in sanyukta, since randhir's arrival..!! Now a day's sanyukta used to smile whole heartedly, a smile which reached her eyes, twinkling them.....that sadness in her eyes had almost vanished.... And thus her work had also improved and was getting better day by day, because of her great mood these days, due to the New found happiness in her life...! There she was thinking that love, friendship, relationships are not meant for her...and now her heart was overflowing with love in and around her....!! All because of Randhir!!!

Their music classes were a bliss for both of them, they used to tease each other, fight over silly things yet sincerely care for each other's happiness n comfort..., during their personal time together..! But still both of are " just friends" !!!
They both knew thay they had a special spot in their hearts for each other, but didn't have the courage to confess it....!!

Tbc
Thanks for reading

Do vote and comment