Encounters

Koca~

I looked up from where I fell. I blew my bangs as I put it into place. I looked at who I hit and it was that boy Yui said. '"One had black hair that's tips go to white, a black chocker and he had a blue book!!" I remember now....' That sentence flashed in my head. "Umm gomen I'm new here." I fixed the fake glasses as I stood up with my stuff and bowed. Soon Reiji and Shu entered the room with the teacher as most of the girls left.

I stayed up front as what the teacher told me. "Hello, I'm (TEACHER YOU HATE NAME), please introduce yourself." She instructed. I took a little breathe before smiling. "Watashi wa Nashi Acoromason desu. Ju-roki." "So your 16?" The teacher said. "Aren't you suppose to be in first years?" "Well biologically yes, but when I took the test to enter this school I had the marks higher then an average freshmen so they put me in third year." I explained. "Well, Nashi please sit in front of Shu Sakamaki in the back." I nodded as I walked to my spot.

As I put my bag down I noticed I was beside that black haired boy, on the right and a blonde on the left. The blonde was handsome and so was the raven haired boy on the other side. I sighed in irritation that my reason to coming to this school was a little bit stupid but also good. "So you really are that smart aren't you huh, Nashi?" Shu whispered in my ear. "You could say that~" I smirked as I went back to writing.

Gym~

After I changed I went to the gym floor, we did stretches as we got warmed up. Sensei then started to throw the balls out as girls were on one side and the boys on the other. "It's dodge ball, boys vs girls game!" She yelled. I sighed at the evenness of this game. 17 girls against 8 guys geez Sensei, your a genius. "Because of the unevenness," 'Did you just notice that?' "I have asked the Sakamakis and Mukamis to join this period." She smiled as the boys came in the gym.

I sighed. "Could this day get any worst?" I asked, as then the girls started to yell random things in awe. I sighed as the game started. When Ayato threw the ball it was an inch close to my face when he wiped it past me. "OH ITS ON SAKAMAKI AYATO!!!" I threw another ball at him as he put his hands up but he got hit. I then noticed that their were some girls on different sports team so then I had an idea. I walked up to two cheerleaders as I whispered them my plan, they nodded in agreement as I walked backwards. "What are they talking about?" I heard one of the boys asked that were on the bench. I smirked at it.

I ran to the two cheerleaders as they made the stool thing and I jumped on their hands as they threw balls, soon I hit them as if I was on a soccer team. When I landed, I had already did a turn back flip. "Four down with one blow, twelve left." I smirked as I ran to a volleyball player, I whispered her another plan as she nodded. She took a ball as she threw it to me, i spiked the ball getting Reiji out. As other people threw balls, i also threw as now the team was both on a 5 vs 5 game. I sighed as i hit a blond and A brunette as The blonde was hiding behind the brunette. Three of my other team mates were then hit. I sighed as two were left on my team, me and a cheerleader. I nodded at the cheerleader as she nodded back at me.

I jumped as she threw a dodge ball the let me hit Subaru. I landed to had have one past my head as i felt the speed of its air. I looked at the other team, Shu and the boy with black hair from this morning. I turned around to go help the cheerleader, but when i did i spinned around catching a ball in my hand. "This is your ball right?" I asked i then threw it as Shu making our team win. "YAY!!! GO NASHI!!!" Very girl littrally cheered. I smiled. "Hey why dont you join the cheer squad?" One of the cheerleaders asked me. "Your a great athleth!!' "No thank you." I declined. "Well, at least think about it!" She said. "Ok then i will." She smiled as she and other cheerleaders ran to the change rooms. "Hey also think about joing the volleyball club, you could be our ace." Volleyball players the walked away with me as we changed.

After i came out, i sat at the bench, waiting for the bell to ring. As that i saw these four boys, blonde, brunette, black haired and grey haired. If the Sakamakis were playing... Who are these other four again? "Oi, Chichinashi." "Did you just call me breastless?" I looked up to Ayato. "Son of a bitch i am NOT breatless!!" I yelled at him. "I AM ALSO NOT AS FLAT AS A PANCAKE SO SHUT THE HELL UP!" Ayato laughed. "Its so fun to tease you!!" I glared at the red haired laughing idiot. "Haha funny." I said sarcastically as the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff as i walked out the doors of the gym.