Sneak Peek!

"Heather!" I call out, hearing little piddle paddle of footsteps run in from the hallway. I look down at my chubby little angel who gives me a little grin with her new set of teeth. She lets a little giggle slip out, making me laugh myself.

"You want lunch?"

"Yes!" She yells out.

"Okay. Peanut butter or grilled cheese?" I ask her, kneeling down to hold her hands.

"Grilled cheese!" She yells again.

"Remember, inside voice." I say with a half firm, half joking tone. She nods, putting a finger to her lips. I give my amazing girl a hug and stand up to start her grilled cheese.

"Nicole?" Someone calls out as I hear the front door open and shut.

"Kitchen!" I call out to my boyfriend. He comes in, giving me a quick peck on the cheek before greeting little Heather. He stands back up and turns to face me.

"When is her appointment?" He asks, starting to help with the sandwiches.

"Two. We're just going to have lunch then we'll leave." I slice up Heather's sandwich into little squares. I hand the green plate to her who waits eagerly at my side. She jumps up and down and sprints into the living room. We make grilled cheese and walk out into the living room.

"Okay, Heather. You get to choose the show. Choose wisely." She makes a fabulous choice of My Little Pony. Her favorite is Rainbow Dash, but I personally love Applejack. These are things you need to know when have a three year old kid.

You know that giggle that little kids make that form an instant smile on your face? Yeah, she makes me smile every single day. My boyfriend takes a seat next to me and wraps an arm around my shoulder. I lean my head onto his shoulder and we watch My Little Pony with our beautiful girl.

Once Heather finishes, she jumps up and runs wth her plate into the kitchen and steps on the stool to drop it in the sink. It clatters along with the other dishes. "Good choice getting the plastic plates." I say.

We hear a bark and the puppy runs in. "Charlie!" Little Heather screams. She runs up to the puppy and gives him a big hug.

"I think it's time for you to pick up Tommy and Caden." I tell Austin. He nods and stands up to head out the door.

"You wanna come with me, Heather?" Austin asks. She always wants to go.

"Yes yes yes!" She screams, jumping into her father's arms. They walk out the door, leaving only the dog and me. He jumps up and nuzzles into my shirt. I get a call from Shelby.

"Hey." I answer.

"Hi!" She screams.

"So I'm guessing the honeymoon is going great?" I ask, sensing her enthusiasm.

"Yes yes yes! I love Paris!" She screams yet again.

"Hey, um... I can't hear now!" I yell back. She laughs.

"Hey, stop stealing the phone!" I hear in the background. "Come on! You can talk to her afterwards!"

"Stop it-" she erupts into a giggle. "B-bye Nicole!" She stutters before hanging up. I smile and set the phone down.

Oh, I love my complicated life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long. I've been working on Mute and school is hard. I'm in my first AP class this year and my teacher gives us homework every single night. It's really hard. Anyway, this is just a sneak peak and I probably won't be starting the second book for a while, so don't get your hopes up. I've been getting a lot of votes and views lately and I just want to thank you all so much for supporting my book. I know it's not the best, and I'm glad that you're all here for me. It means a lot!

What are some ideas for the name of the second book? I want it to be vague, but reference the first book's name, My Little Bump. Thanks!

Anyway, thank you for reading! Please comment and vote!!! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!