August // Record It

Y/N POV: Aug is a really.... Spontaneous person. I'm not  complaining, though. I love it. We've been together for about three years now. And for all that time he still never fails to amaze me.

August: *yelling from the bedroom* Baybeh, com'eah real quick!

Y/N: *runs up to the bedroom from the living room* What happened?

August: Close the door for a sec.

Y/N: *looks at him skeptically, then closes the door* Yes, babe?

August: I got a present for you.

Y/N: *starts smiling unsuspectingly* Okay, what is it?

August: Well actually, two presents. First, *reaches under the bed and pulls out a present box* there's a "outfit" in there. Put that on fa' me and come back out here.

Y/N: ...Alright. *walks in the bathroom and comes out five minutes later in the lingerie he bought you*

August: *smiling, biting, then licking his lips* Damn, ma. Aight come hea.

Y/N: *walks toward him and sits on his lap*

August: *lays up and wraps his arms around you* You want ya second present?

Y/N: *rests your arms on his shoulders* Yes, please.

August: *points to the foot of the bed*

Y/N: *sees a camera*... Um what's that?

August: Whatchu think? *smirking*

Y/N: Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. No. Move. *pushes him away*

August: *pulls you back to him laughing* Chill out, baybeh girl, it ain't recording...yet. But I just want this for... A slow day.... Or week... Or month.

Y/N: What you mean "a slow day or week or month"?

August: I mean, those times when you don't be feelin' it. The times you don't want to fuck basically. Please baybeh, just act like you don't even see it.

Y/N: I can't.

August: So let me help distract you, ma.

Y/N: Huh?

August: *steps out of his pajama pants, positions you so that the camera could capture him, then pulls the bottom part of your lingerie off to start eating you out*

You moaned loudly while holding his head down and leaving your legs over his shoulders. He flicked his tongue rapidly making you scream, then added a finger, then two, just to fuck with you. After you came he laid himself up on the pillows and put both arms behind his head looking at you to get the hint.

Y/N: *straddling his lap and seductively rubbing his chest whispering to him* But babe, on camera?

August: If you ain't trust me, you wouldn't let me do this shit in the first place. Relax, baybeh.

Trusting him, you tapped his lips and started going down on him. It was weird at first, but then you started to get more comfortable, it didn't take long after you started for him to start groaning and pushing your head further down on his dick. After finally licking up and down his shaft a few times teasingly, he came and he immediately put you on all fours.

He held his large package and slid it in, causing you to moan as loud as your lungs would let you. It went from soft and hard, to fast and hard strokes when he was changing positions again. He placed you on your back and put himself as deep in you as he could go. He moaned and made you weak every time he did. You nearly pulled out his hair from grabbing it so much. By this time you didn't even remember the camera was there.

Once August was almost ready to cum, he changed the position. He flipped you both so that you were on top of him, and he was completely inside of you. He was now making it your responsibility to finish you guys' video. You held on to his chest while slowly riding him. He aided you by motioning where he wanted to go while his hands were on your waist. He squeezed your sides a little so you knew to go faster. You did just as he requested, while still moaning your asses off. You rode him hard and a little faster than before, but his size weakened you again, and you fell in his shoulder, subtlety asking for assistance to finish.

August: *laughing lightly* You can't take it no more, baybeh?

Y/N: *moaning still, whining, and shaking your head 'no'*

August: Come on, love, you got this, get up.

You got up and started riding him again, and he rested his hands on your ass. You regained the energy to continue and rode him faster, which turned him on more and made him slap you ass hard, while letting you continue. After a few more minutes of you pleasing him, you came, and not too long after that so did he. He flipped you on your back again and released one more time inside of you.

You both laid up holding each other after he saved what he recorded and turned off the camera.

August: You good, sexy?

Y/N: *nods 'yes' while laying on his chest holding him*

August: Good. 'Cuz we making another video tomorrow. *kisses your forehead and turns the lights off*