August // Mr. Alsina (Part 1)

I am a college freshman in Atlanta and I am 18. I haven't been here for too long but it's been a really fun experience all together. I love all my classes, especially English. That's the one August.... I mean Mr. Alsina teaches. I love the class itself, which makes it really ironic that I'm failing. But at the same time, not that surprising. I mean, he's the most good looking man you'll ever see. His jawline, skin, the tattoos he tries so hard to cover up, it's all really distracting. One day I came in about twenty minutes late, just because I didn't want to look ugly for his class of course... Well, just him. I walked into the class with my really right jeans, crop top, and Jordan's and quietly entered the room. Although everyone looked at me as if I had murdered someone for being so late. I walked in between the isles to my seat knowing Mr. Alsina was probably burning a hole in my neck staring at me out of anger, or amazement, hopefully. I sat down and saw him standing with his arms folded impatiently just as well as one leg crossed over the other with a look on his face. His jaw clenched slightly and it was a sight to see. It was perfection. "Sorry Mr." I pleaded with fake innocence. "It's cool, Y/N, just stay after class for a bit, okay?" His New Orleans accent was heavenly. I love it. He continued his lecture and all I could do was stare at him. His lips, his hair, the way would occasional smile or crack a joke at himself, everything.

After class I stayed seated while the other students walked out. When everyone left, he closed the door and locked it. He slowly walked over to me as I sat with a phony sorry look on my face awaiting my punishment. In his deep sexy NOLA accent he asked me, "You mind telling me Ms. Y/L/N why you were late to my class?" He stood waiting anxiously for an answer in front of my desk. "I had a little trouble getting ready this morning, that's all." I tried to make my voice sound really sweet and innocent, but Mr. Alsina didn't seem like he was buying it. "Yeah, I see. You seemed to have left half ya shirt back at your dorm." I gasped at him, "Excuse me! This is my shirt. This is how it's supposed to look." He looked at me and smirked. "I know that, hun. It's just a distraction." Appreciating the fact that my efforts to be noticed had paid off I replied submissively, "I know, to some of the students. I apologize, it won't happen again, Mister." He turned and started walking toward the front of the classroom. "No, a distraction fa' me." He looked at me, bit his lip and winked. I almost fell out, he was just so... Perfect. He got some paper out from the drawer in his desk and started writing on it on top of a clip board. Me being the nosey person I was, I got up to see what he was writing. In an attempt to keep it from me he snatched it and the paper fell. I purposely bent over to pick it up, making sure all my assets were visible for him. That's when he held my waist and pressed his bulge I'd created against my ass. I enjoyed the feeling, especially when he gently traced my arm up to my hands to retrieve the paper. "Why are you so defiant, little lady?" He asked smirking, pressing himself more into me. Placing my hand over his I said to him, "It's in my nature." That's when he began to unbuckle his belt and said to me "Well, I have a different kind of detention for you."