chapter 26 : Bella

As soon as I saw Hanna walking into the Great Hall in the same clothes that she wore the day before, I had loads of questions to ask her. She looked amazingly happy, something that I was pretty sure that I hadn’t seen on her before. She seemed to…glow. As creepy as that sounds, she seemed to glow.

“Good morning,” she chimed, taking the seat beside me and taking a piece of toast. “Sleep well last night?”

I smirked at her. “I did, but I’m guessing you did too. If you slept at all that is.”

“How could you tell?” she asked, trying to hide her huge smile.

I took a bite of my eggs. “You’re…glowing.” I felt weird even saying it. “That’s actually how I was after I did it for the first time with Gregory. Everything just seemed so right with the world after we had become one. We loved each other so much…”

I tried to push the memories of Gregory and me, but they just kept coming. I felt Hanna wrap her arms around me in a comforting hug. I wiped my eyes because I had started crying. I hated to cry, especially in front of people.

“It’s going to be okay,” Hanna whispered to me. “You have Blaise now. Don’t tell me when you forgot about him already?”

I smiled. I instantly smiled. How could I be crying over Gregory when I had a perfectly sexy guy at my beck and call? Well, not at my beck and call. More like by my side whenever I need him. I was falling really hard for Blaise. He was my sunshine on a cloudy day, clearing up my tears.

“Hey, what’s wrong?”

I looked up to see the most perfect guy in existence standing right in front of me. I pulled from Hanna and jumped into his arms. Kissing him made me forget all about Gregory and his lies. I might have loved him before, but I love Blaise now.

“I love you,” I said, pulling from him.

I was expecting him to be shocked. We hadn’t been dating long, but I knew that I loved him. Most guys would be scared off at a girl saying those three little words so early, and I had every right to say them, especially since they were true.

But that’s not what he did.

“I love you too,” He said, without hesitation.

I smiled before he pulled me in for another kiss. I pulled away from him and looked down at Hanna. She was wearing a grin from ear to ear. She then squealed before getting up and hugging both of us. She was my total opposite, but I loved her to death.

“I am so happy for you guys!” she said as she pulled away; her eyes heading straight for the door.

“Hey, were’s Romeo?” Blaise asked, sitting down with them at the Gryffindor table. “I mean, after last night, I was pretty sure that you two would be glued at the hip.”

Hanna just sighed. “Well, Snape needed to talk to him.”

“Not again,” Blaise huffed. “I can’t believe that he’s getting all up in Draco’s business for like the millionth time. He is too damn nosey for his own good.”

“Why would he be worried about Draco? I don’t see that he’s doing anything wrong,” Hanna said, looking down at her plate. “He’s the sweetest guy I’ve ever known.”

“Is that what he was last night? Sweet?” Blaise laughed, but then noticed her glare so he stopped. “Anyway, he’s doing plenty wrong. He’s not as innocent as you guys think, but anywho,” Blaise said, standing. “We better get our asses to class if we want to go to Hogsmeade tomorrow. You know? The November trip? I’m so pumped!”