"Nothing, you're just cute" Taehyung says, still smiling.

I then turn a dark red and exclaim in a low voice "you say things like that and you don't expect me to look down?!"

"Do whatever you want" Taehyung says in the same smile, waving his hand a bit.

I just deeply sighed as I looked forward and continued to walk.

The mall Taehyung took me too wasn't too far from campus and a lot of college students go there, so its always a crowded and popular place.

"What store should we go to first?" Taehyung asks me and I shrugged my shoulders.

I didn't go out much myself so I didn't know what stores were good or not.

"Alright, I'll take you to stores I usually go to" Taehyung says, leading me to a store that had a lot of young adults in it.

Once Taehyung and I got into the store, we started looking around and Taehyung would take things off of the shelves if he thought it would look good on me so I could try it on later.

I was just looking around. Nothing in this store was my style. It was more of Taehyung's style so nothing really matched me.

"Hoseok, come try these on" Taehyung says, motioning his hand forward for me to come.

I sighed as I sluggishly walked over to Taehyung. "I already asked for a changing room so go in this one and try these outfits on" Taehyung says, practically pushing me into the changing room.

Once I was in the changing room, I closed and locked the door behind me and looked down at the clothes Taehyung had put in my hands.

None of these looked like my style, but I guess if Taehyung chose them for me, they'll probably look nice.

Taehyung gave me about three outfits and as I was done putting on one outfit, I opened the changing room door to get Taehyung's feedback but he was nowhere in sight.

Where'd he go...did he go find clothes for himself?

As I was looking around the crowded yet small store, Taehyung was no where in sight....please don't tell me he ditched me in here!

I then went back into the changing room and got changed into my original outfit and left the store, looking from side to side, trying to find Taehyung.

I then saw the back of Taehyung and went running to him, about to call out to him but as I got closer, a girl was in front of him.

I stopped in my tracks as I saw the girl and didn't know what to do or say.

Mixed emotions were expressing in me and all I wanted to do was turn around around run away.

A part of me wanted to run away and a part of me wanted to confront him about him but my body was doing neither!

Move body, move!!! Nope, I couldn't move...it was like I was stuck in that spot.

Finally the moment came and Taehyung turned around and had a surprised look on his face once he saw me.

"Hoseok, did you not like the clothes I chose out for you?" He asks.

I totally ignored his question and went straight to the point as I ask "who's she?"

The girl then looked at me in a glare and asks herself "why do you want to know?"

Its not like I could just say out in the open that I was his boyfriend...so...I said nothing.

"I'm nobody" I say as I turn around and start fast walking out of the mall.

As I got to the front of the mall, about to leave I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and turning my around and not to my surprise it was Taehyung.

"Don't get the wrong idea Hoseok" Taehyung says in a stern voice, looking at me in the eyes, making me want to believe him.

I nodded meaning okay and that I forgave him and he gave me a warm, tight hug.

I always loved Taehyung's hugs and hugged him back, then letting go and walking back to the dorm with him.

We ending up buying nothing and that's okay, what made me a little curious is about all the girls around Taehyung.

Who was that girl he ditched me to go talk to, who are the girls he always slept with before he started dating me and...is he still seeing them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update and yes now that Hosoek and Taehyung are actually dating, Hoseok is starting to question a lot of things about Taehyung. Next chapter has a lot of drama in it, just saying now.