Chapter One

Sophia Pov

I can't believe I am going to do this, but what other choice do I have I mean it is now or never I said to myself as I walked out of my apartment which was small but was my proud baby since I worked real hard to get it. I could still remember my friend Jessica's voice taunting me about how if I knew how to deal with guys I wouldn't be in this situation and that I could easily get anything I wanted. After all that happened this last year I owe it to myself to get through with this.

I needed a damn man to just teach me how to act seductively yet classy. Someone to just show me the ropes of sexuality and then I was good on my own. A few lessons in sex wouldn't hurt either! I mean if I was going to have sex at least let it be with someone who knows what he is doing. Ugh! This is all just so damn confusing!

Seriously you would think that after I told Parker about my tight budget he would have had some mercy on me and picked a less expensive place but, noooo he had to make me get reservations for us in this fancy restaurant in which I am sure a bottle of water costs more than my car!

Maybe this whole thing is wrong, maybe I shouldn't be doing this, well no matter how many whatever's I had were all drowned as I entered the fancy restaurant and soon was shown my table but first I had to go to the lady's room to splash some water on my face before I fainted from all the nervousness that I was feeling.

Taking a deep breath I went back and sat down still taking deep breaths to control my erratic heart beatings.

After twenty minutes and still no sign of him and I was really starting to get worried, would he dare stand me up! Before even seeing me wow! That is really a low blow to my self esteem!

Half an hour later I saw him strolling lazily to the table. True my breath was caught in my chest as he was just so what's the word??? Hot but not the usual way no he was more

Dangerous! His silvery grey eyes were lazily taking in all his surrounding not even bothering to acknowledge anyone in his way.

He screamed trouble Fifty yards away!!!

He came to stop at my table while lifting an eyebrow genuinely looking surprised! Really so what first he asks to meet in this freaking expensive place, second, he is half an hour late and then he has the audacity to be surprised as if I am not good enough for him or what!

That's it I am taking back control of the situation and I won't let any man intimidate me.

I crossed my arms and took aloud deep breath and raised an eyebrow myself

"Finally you showed up, well aren't you going to grace me with your company?" I asked while exhaling impatiently.

"Excuse me?" Parker inquired unsurely as he placed both his hands on the back of a chair at our table.

What the pictures I sent him of myself were very clear.

"Hello..." I said in a sing song voice yet he kept standing not moving just blinking my way.

"It's me you idiot, Sophia Anderson the woman you have been talking to for the last two weeks? Ring a bell?" He was going to make this hard just because I was negotiating the price I am sure of it!

By now people were looking at us and it was making me feel very uncomfortable.

"Please just sit down" I gritted out as I felt my cheeks started to blush for I was not good at this.

He just sat down but kept looking left and right kind of confused.

"So?...." He asked signaling me to talk

God is he going to do this again.

"Come on enough! Really you'd think that after two weeks of knowing me and my condition you wouldn't be so adamant about the price" I threw my hands up and down.

"You know I am on a tight budget and I thought we agreed to one thousand and seven hundred dollars, it is only four weeks" I whispered the last part.

He wanted to say something but I cut him before he said a word I just knew it he was going to refuse my offer and yes I was desperate for I couldn't take another rejection no matter the kind...

"Please just think it over before you refuse" I took a chance and reached for his hand which took him by surprise but he didn't back away and waited for me to complete.

"I told you everything and why I need this, I can't go on after what happened like this I need you to teach me. I know you are a good guy who is just in need of money and I am ready to help with the amount that I can in return you just have to teach me how to be with a man in every possible way" I whispered the last part, to which I saw something flicker in his eyes but I continued " I am not that bad looking common I sent you my pictures it was you who refused to send me any so you know what you were getting into" By now I was starting to get frustrated.

"Are you going to say something or are you just going to sit there broodingly and watch me? If you are trying to scare me let me tell you it's working" I confessed which kind of broke his silence spell.

"Let me get this correct four weeks of my services for one thousand and seven hundred Us dollars?" He asked in a smooth deep voice I just nodded quickly.

By now I could feel him relax and was he checking me out? I don't know? This is all just stressing me out and I am sure if this stress keeps on I am going to have an asthma attack, very soon.

"So what does that entail in detail?" He asked in a business tone of voice which was perfectly fine with me for after all this was a business transaction nothing more or less.

But I hadn't thought of that the details I mean

"Um, ahem..." I cleared my throat not knowing what to say but thankfully he saved me by continuing.

"You'll need to draw a contract with me, which would need to be approved by both our lawyers correct, to save both our backs" I just stared dumbly and nodded suddenly not so sure about this.

"Is something wrong?" He asked concern etched on his face

I cleared my throat "It's just that I can't afford an attorney as I told you previously I don't want to make a big deal of it. I mean that's why I asked you" I wasn't looking at him for his silvery eyes easily made me stumble on my words.

He was silent for a few moments then he took his phone and texted someone.

"Can I ask you just one question?" I nodded

"Why do this?" You are very beautiful surely you can easily get what you want without paying?" He looked at me with those brooding eyes.

Taking a deep breath "Mr. Gage I think I have told you enough details about myself but now it's up to you either agree or let me pay for this awfully expensive dinner and go" I challenged him

He smirked "Any moment now"

What was he talking about? No soon had he spoken the words a guy came with an envelope and gave it to him. He tore it taking out a some papers and signed it after which he placed it in front of me.

"What is this?" I asked yet somehow I had an idea of what it would be.

"Just a simple contract to protect us both" was his simple answer.

Taking it I scanned it hurriedly my eyes catching a few phrases here and there yet not reading it completely. But the space for the amount of money being received was left empty. My eyes flew to him in anger.

"That's my last offer take it or leave it" I confirmed unwaveringly yet I could feel my heart pounding fiercely in my chest. Our eyes met and I could see something in his eyes that I couldn't point out exactly but it sent Goosebumps all over my body as if confirming my belief that I was way in over my head. He smiled and pushed the pen towards me. Taking a quick breath I just signed the damn thing.

Abruptly he stood and gave me his hand to shake

"Ms Anderson you've got yourself a deal" he shook my hand but I could see a dangerous promise lurking in his steel grey eyes telling me I was so going to regret this!