I SHOULD'VE WENT WITH HER!!

😤😭

I felt SO guilty that I didn't go up to Derek's office with her... Ky felt the exact same way.

Everybody keeps telling us "it's not your fault" or "you wouldn't have known it was gonna happen"... But it DID happen.

The ONE time I don't buddy up with Shay... Is the time that she could possibly lose her life 😪

I have never seen Carter SO torn apart before either.

Just seeing him the condition he was in, made me want to cry. Ky was broke down too.

I hated seeing all the people that I love in such a bad space...

My spaced off.... My emotionless thoughts were cut off by Ky.

"She'll be okay" he said in his sad voice as he wrapped his arm around me and placed his hand on my back before slowly moving it up and up. I realized that the lady at the front desk of the hotel was getting our room keys.

I tried not to start crying as he pulled me to him.

He was so comforting...

I had to move away from him or else I was gonna lose it.

Ky put his signature on a couple pieces of paper as I tiredly waited for him.

The lady gave us four keys. Two for his room and two for my room.

We got separate rooms because I expressed that I wanted to be alone and not bothered for awhile.

We got up to the 5th floor with the elevator. His room was one of the first ones in the hall, while mine was all the way at the end.

He softly kissed my cheek and I gave him a weak smile before we got to our rooms.

I got into my room and took a hot shower before I let my thoughts take over.

I put on a grey t-shirt and thick warm, black leggings with my hair in a messy bun.

I stood in the middle of the living room for a second to absorb what was happening.

I looked at the clock to read 5:37 a.m.

I went to my room after turning all the lights off and closing the curtains.

I spaced off as I began to cry deeply.

I was hiccuping and sniffing as I laid in my bed.

How could this happen to her?

I slowly got up and slid out of my big bed and looked at the clock.

Through my bloodshot eyes, I can see 7:54 a.m. on the clock.

I breath out and wipe my swollen eyes as I open the door of my hotel room and slowly head down the hall to Ky's room in my fuzzy socks.

I was about to knock on it as I tried to stop my hiccuping, when it slowly opened.

I tried to let my eyes focus through the light and my tears as I looked up.

He was in sweatpants and a hoodie, his eyes were bright red.

Ky was gonna come to my room for the same reason I was coming to his...

To find comfort and to restore.

It made reality come back to see him so sad so I put my hand over my eyes as I scrunched up my eyebrows.

I HATE crying infront of people.