He looked troubled, but there was a different glint in his eye. His once warming brown eyes were sharp, almost worrying.

"I need you to come with me." He said bluntly, moving so he was next to me and taking my hand.

"Wait Jer what the hell?"

He didn't even reply as he began to pull me to the parking lot and to Elena's car.

How did he get the keys to Elena's car?

"Jer what the hell?" I repeated again only this time my voice was worried and kind of shaky.

Yet again, I was ignored and pushed into the passenger seat of Elena's 4x4.

I wasn't even going to argue. He was two times as strong as me and right now I didn't even know what was going through Jeremy's mind.

Jeremy joined me in the front of the car, starting the car quickly and pulling out of the parking space, speeding out the school lot and racing down the road.

It's like he was driven by something. Not the car obviously. Stupid pun.

The drive was quick and we eventually arrived outside the woods.

Jeremy killed the engine and left the car, making his way to my side of the car and pulling the door open.

"Get out Harri."

I stayed put "Not until you tell me what's going on."

It seemed he didn't have time for my questions as he shook his head and pulled me out the car, chucking me over his shoulder.

"Jeremy!" I shouted hitting at his hard back as he closed the car door with his foot and carried me easily through the woods.

I think this went on for about ten minutes before I eventually gave up hitting him and more energy into thinking about what the hell he was doing.

And where the hell were we?

He had just taken a stroll through the woods with me, slung over his shoulder.

Suddenly however, he dropped my down to my feet which I wasn't expecting so I fell straight onto my butt.

"Ow." I muttered, rubbing the bottom of my back "A little warning next time."

"Follow me. Don't think about running away because I'll catch you." He said, walking past me and down some dirty, hidden away steps that I didn't notice.

I wasn't even going to bother with fighting with him. Following him down the steps, I couldn't help but feel that I'd been here before.

Not recently, but a long time ago...

Pushing the thought to the back of my mind, I followed Jeremy to the bottom of the stairs and through a door where there was barely any light to see.

"Jeremy please, just tell me whats going on?" I asked for what seemed like the millionth time. And for the millionth time he ignored me.

He lead me through an iron gate and into a room where two small electric lanterns were placed on the floor to provide a tiny piece of light.

Enough light to show what Jeremy wanted me to see.

A man, chained up against the wall with his head hanging low. What made me extremely worried was the amount of blood that was on the floor around him.

"Jer, who is he?"

"He is a vampire. And you're gonna kill him." Jeremy declared, reaching into a bag and pulling out a wooden stake.

I shook my head and stepped away "We agreed only you can trigger your hunters mark. They can't deal with two of us on the rampage!"