chapter three

Chapter three - this is it 

|niall's pov|

"They're not sure, Ni, its ok." Zayn soothed, trying to stop my shaking. 

A newspaper article had been published saying that Louis and I are hybrids.. Which they have unknowingly guessed completely right. Zayn called them furiously and they admitted it was a lie they made up on the spot. Coincidence? Yep. Louis is also, oddly enough, a cat hybrid. 

"What now? What do we do?" Harry asks, frowning. 

"We call simon." Liam concludes. "We've gotten ourselves in a state- he'll know what to do." 

We all watch as Liam leaves to make a call to simon. 

"Why do they hate us?" Louis asks, sounding unusually vulnerable. 

I look over to him, his sad eyes pleading for understanding. 

"Because hybrids aren't meant to exist." 

"Niall, don't say that," Zayn tutted. 

"He's right," Louis agreed, to Harrys complaints. "If we're meant to exist, why aren't there more of us?" 

"Freaks of nature..." I whisper, repeating the interviewers words.

"So.. It was true" Simon said sadly, smiling a little at us in his office. "Well, its down to you two.. Do you want to come out to the world?" 

"What would happen to them if they do?" Harry asks, frowning at Louis and I. 

"Nothing really.." Simon shrugs. "Of course, you may get hate but that's expected. It comes with the fame territory. Apart from that, you won't be treated different." 

"Really?" Louis and I jinx, shocked. 

"I feel telling everyone would be best. If you lie, you'll still have accusations and more people would hate after realising you were lying to them." Simon explained.

The boys and I stood waiting for our extra guards. Louis and I are going out with our ears perked up and tails swishing behind us. No more hiding. When they came, we hurried outside. The crowd went deadly silent for a moment as we passed until a little girl pulled on my trouser leg a little. 

"You're so brave." She said clearly, smiling up at me. 

"Awww.W I coo, scooping her up into my arms. 

Louis came over curiously. 

"You cuties," She said, giggling. 

Louis cooed, grinning at how adorable she is. She reached up to my head, the crowd literally gasping at her action. But she simply scratched my ears lightly, giggling a little when I start to purr in response. Still scratching my ear, she reached over to Louis and scratched his ear. Wow. Who would have known that after all the stress from that meeting, Louis and I would be stood purring with a cute little girl. The crowd started to coo, and awww. Once we had to put the girl down, the crowd started to become a lot more positive. We all started signing things, taking pictures, the lot. Every now and then someone in the crowd would rub my ear, making me purr. Again. I wish I could say its horrible, having loads of people making you purr constantly, but its a brilliant feeling. 

"You two look a lot happier." Liam pointed out happily.

Oh god. I'm gonna be sick. Oh F U C K. I quickly leapt off the sofa, the boys calling after me confused as I bolt upstairs to pauls bathroom- yes, we're at Pauls. My knees slammed to the floor harder than I'd have liked, clutching my stomach as I threw up into the toilet.