Chapter 17

Ty's Pov

I never explained to you a while back why I tried killing Tru. See what I never told you guys was that I was in a gang run by Joe. If you don't remember who Joe is, he was the man who killed Trus mom and the one Tru killed right after. Also what you don't know about Joe is that he was my father. See I took over the business after he was killed. It wasn't long after that, that I found out Tru was the one that killed him.

Anyway, finally my job is done. I ran the bitch off the road. Yeah I know she pregnant and all but I honestly don't give a fuck. I guess killing pregnant women runs in my family. First my mom, then Trus and now Tru too. I did love Tru at some point but she murdered my father. What else could I have done besides murder her. I may seem a little crazy and like I hold grudges, but you mess with my family and you mess with me.

And about my mom, I wasn't bout to say something about my dad killing her and not explain why. My mom was a whore, she fucked everything that walked on two feet. She got paid for sex and my father found out. Not long after he found out, she got pregnant by one of her customers. Too bad she didn't make it to the second month before my dad killed her. I wasn't really hurt by her passing. Maybe I'm just as psycho as my father is.

I had to make sure my job was truly complete. I got out my car and ran over to hers pretending to be a caring citizen since there was already people there. People kept asking if I was ok since I was in the "accident" too. I jumped down into the ditch she was in and ran to her side of the car. I looked in the broken window and noticed how big her pregnant belly was. For a moment I actually felt bad, but then I went back to thinking about my father. I reached in the window and checked for a pulse. I felt one but it was very faint. She was slowly dying right in front of me. I looked at her face and her eyes were slowly closing.

I don't know what took over me but I had a huge change in heart. I somehow pried her door open and slowly pulled her out the car right when an ambulance pulled up. The paramedics ran down to where me and Tru were and put her on the stretcher after putting a neck brace on her. The cops then pulled me aside and began asking me a bunch of questions.

"Ma'am are you okay?"

"Yes officer, I'm fine now can I go?"

"No ma'am we need to figure out what happened here and you need to go to the hospital."

"I didn't see her make the u-turn, I ran right into her. She's pregnant and needs help" I said through tears.

I don't know what happened but suddenly I cared. I wish I felt like this before running her off the road.

"Ma'am its ok, she'll be ok. Like I said we need to get you to the hospital, your head is bleeding."

At this point I didn't even notice the huge gash on my forehead. I had blood gushing down my face and I couldn't even feel it.

"Guys, I need you to get her in the ambulance, she's losing a lot of blood." the officer said to the paramedics.

They walked me over to the ambulance and laid me down. I could feel myself spinning, it felt like everything around me was getting quieter and quieter. I stopped hearing sirens and closed my eyes. I blacked out after that.

(A/N Comment, vote, follow)