Chapter 6

Kai in the Media^^^

Kai's Pov

We've been driving for quite a while. It's been quiet. Tru hasn't said a word since we left our house leaving everyone there in shock. The look on her moms face when she told her that her dad knew the truth about her was a mix of anger, sadness, and betrayal. I don't know how Tru felt about me coming with her but she didn't tell me to stay home so I hope that means she doesn't mind. I want to tell Tru my feelings towards her but I don't know how she'll react or if this is even the right time. I have to say something to break the silence.

"So uh Tru, where're we going?"

"You'll see" she said "I wasn't expecting company"

"Well I was worried, the way you popped off on your mom. You're not normally like that."

"She brought up my dad in a argument for no reason. She thinks she knows everything about him including the way he thought but she don't"

"Ok Tru, don't get worked up just keep driving" I said calmly

We ended up going to a Marriott in Baltimore, Maryland. We pulled up and got out, went in and got a room, and just sat on the bed silently for an hour. Then out of no where she stood up, took off her shirt and got back on the bed. She leaned over and looked into my eyes.

Tru's Pov

I can tell Kai likes me so I'm gonna give her what she wants. And plus, sex is the best way to relieve stress and if you couldn't tell by now, i need A LOT of sex. I stood up and took off my shirt, I then laid back on the bed and leaned over towards Kai who had a confused/nervous look on her face.

I leaned in to kiss her, and she freaked at first but quickly accepted and deepened the kiss. I pulled off her shirt and sports bra and she pulled mine off too. I then took off her basketball shorts and her boxers and started licking down her body. I teased her by sucking on her neck just a little. Then I moved down slowly with my tongue to her nipple, running circles around and around then slowly moved down her stomach. I kissed across her waist from right to left, then kissed my way down to her lips. I spread her lips and admired what I was about to tear up. I took my tongue and started teasing her clit. First lick she jumped but she slowly got use to it and started letting out little moans here and there. I started to massage her clit with my thumb. As I was rubbing her clit I asked for entrance, she hesitated but let me in. I inserted one finger and she let out a small moan. Then I inserted two and damn was she tight. I could tell she hadn't been penetrated by anything, in a very long time. Her walls were so damn tight on my fingers and as I fucked her harder they got even tighter. I kissed from her mouth all the way down to her pussy, and as I started to go faster she began to moan louder. She pulled my hair and scratched up my back, this is when I realized that this is where I was always meant to be.

Kai's Pov

Damn, Tru is really putting in some work, I was so surprised when she kissed me but I didn't decline. I wanted her to kiss me, I needed her soft lips on mine again. The way she flicked her tongue on my clit was fucking amazing. She asked for entrance and I was scared but I wanted to give it to her. It hurt at first but it was a good pain. I moaned out louder and louder the faster she went. I could tell it boosted her confidence because she had a big ass grin on her face. She went harder and deeper, flicked her tongue faster and faster until I came all over the place. I forgot to tell her i'm a squirter. The only other time I've ever squirted was when I was by myself, no one has ever made me squirt, ever.

She licked me clean and came up to my face.

"Damn baby, you taste good. I didn't know you were a squirter"

Hearing her call me baby sent chills down my spine, it just felt so right.

"Well, you normally don't tell your friends shit like that, I cant just bring it up in a conversation" I said as I laughed

"Well we might have to do this again sometime, why didn't you tell me you had feelings for me?"

"Because I didn't know how you would handle it, we're best friends and I thought it would be weird."

"I used to have feelings for you at one point in life, well, maybe I still do.." she said

"Maybe? But I don't know why I didn't tell you sooner, I was just scared."I said "So you know we have school tomorrow, were like 2 hours away from home, and it is 2 o'clock in the morning" I said changing the subject

"Man fuck school, lets just stay here tonight and head home in the morning. Jerimiah will be ok for tonight."

"Ok fine"

Tru rolled over towards me and opened up her arms. I laid down in them feeling comfort, I was happy at the moment. I soon fell asleep, until I was woke up by a loud banging on the door. I looked at Tru who was just as I shaken as I was, I looked at the clock, it was 4:37 am. I was wondering who the fuck could be at the damn door this late. My questions were soon answered as I heard someones voice call out. Shit, were in trouble.

(A/N  Comment, vote, and follow )