Epilogue - Me To...

Start from the beginning

Ana

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU WEIRDO! xox

Trissi-boy

Hope you two have an amazing day, sorry we stole your husband for a few hours! Love you! xxx

Condora

Happy Anniversary! Two years today I was breaking it down on the dance floor...please don't mention my terrible mc hammer dance...love you guys x

Jems

DONT GET DRUNK! EMILY IS IN THE HOUSE! Hope you two have an amazing day xxx

I read the messages with a beaming smile, reliving the memory of our wedding day in my head, as I fiddled with the engagement and wedding ring sitting on my finger. It was incredible, not to flamboyant, but dainty and sweet. Brad asked if we could get married in the same church as his parents did, and of course I agreed. The building was perfect, and the gardens outside were dusted with the lilac flower petals from blossom on the trees marking spring's end. I wore a white mermaid dress with a sweetheart neckline and lace back, Natalie -Brads sister- Anne -Brad's mum- Ana, and my mum came with me to pick it out and they all thought I looked stunning in it.

I locked my phone, placed it on the sofa and made my way upstairs as quietly as possible. As I reached Emily's room I could hear the gentle hum of conversation because the door was sightly ajar. I peeked through the gap and observed Brad laying with Emily as she fiddled with his necklace.

"Can you sing me one of your songs Daddy?" Emily requested with a yawn.

"Of course honey, which one?" Brad replied.

"You choose,"

"Hmmm, let's see..." He whispered.

"People like to talk,
But I can't understand a word,
They threw us to the wolves,
But I can't say I'm stronger now,
My back's against the wall,
I'm drifting door to door,
No I can't rest.

We just lay awake,
But tell me now is that just one big,
Stupid mistake.
Cause I can't get you off my mind,
I'm drifting day to day,
I just lay awake,
No I can't sleep.
I close my eyes,
And you are here,
With me tonight.

In another world,
Oh I know, I know, I know that,
You would be my girl
And nothing would tear us apart.
Another universe,
The stars would light the way for just the two of us
And nothing would tear us apart." Brad stopped singing as the room was filled with light snores coming from Emily's mouth. "Goodnight sweetheart," He said gently, kissing her forehead before making his way towards the door.

"Hey," I said smiling as I was met by my curly haired husband.

"Hey," He replied, grabbing my hand and leading me down the stairs. "Go sit in the living room okay?" Brad requested, and I obeyed sitting on the floor. "Close your eyes!" He called, I did so and I felt a slight smile twitch at my lips. "Happy anniversary baby," Brad whispered, placing a medium sized rectangle in my lap with a card taped to the top.

"Brad! I didn't expect you to do this!" I exclaimed, opening the card and examining its contents which read;

Dear My Beautiful Mrs Simpson,

I can't believe how lucky I was to meet someone like you, to be loved by someone like you. I haven't got a clue what you've done to me, but I know you helped me through things that I couldn't have even begun to deal with without you by my side baby girl. That day, when you gave me a chance to explain things, I never thought that you would even tolerate me, but now...here we are, married. What? I love you so much princess, and I'll never ever stop loving you. Thank you for putting up with me, and the boys being as crazy as we are on a regular basis, and for giving me someone as beautiful as Emily, you guys mean the world to me and you always will. Here's to forever eh babe?

Love you,

Mr Simpson xxx

"Brad..." I whispered as I finished reading. "I love you so much..." I added, kissing him gently.

"I love you too," He replied, brushing a strand of hair from my face. I smiled, and opened the present that sat on my lap, as I peeled back the paper I revealed a white photo frame filled with a collage of pictures of Brad and I; ranging from that night at Nando's, to our wedding day. In the middle of the collection of photos lay the words 'To the moon and back, infinity and beyond,' Printed in flowing writing.

"Oh Brad this is perfect!" I exclaimed. "I love it thank you so much baby,"

"You're welcome princess," Brad replied.

I gave my gift and card to Brad and I was so relieved that he loved what I had bought for him. We then put on a movie and lay together watching the screen.

"You know, I think we should go upstairs," Brad whispered, his breath tickling the skin on my neck sending chills down my spine.

"Oh really?" I said with a smile, as I turned around to face him.

"Really," He replied, his voice raspy and his eyes filled with love and lust. I bit my lip before I kissed his, moving against him slowly. Brad then got up and quickly pulled me up the stairs and into the bedroom, before closing the door and pushing me up against the wall. He pushed his lips onto mine, and kissed me a little more passionately as my hands found their way to his hair. I tangled my fingers in his curls and tugged slightly causing a deep moan to escape his lips. Brad move his hands to my upper thighs and picked me up, carrying me to the bed before lying down on top of me, his lips meeting mine once again moving a little more rapidly, making our kiss more heated. Brads tongue brushed my bottom lip and I granted it entrance, as I fiddled with the hem of his t-shirt. He quickly caught onto my motion and pulled it up off of his head, before tossing it onto the floor. I smiled as Brad's lips found their way onto the skin on my neck, and began peppering it with kisses making a breath hitch in my throat. I began fiddling with his belt buckle before pulling off his jeans leaving him in only his boxers, as he continued to kiss my neck. Then I pushed Brad back slightly, allowing me to straddle his lap as he pulled my top off and tossed it on the floor, followed by my leggings.

"You're so perfect," He whispered, running his hands over my back, leaving goosebumps trailing behind them.

"Shhhh," I said, blushing uncontrollably as I pushed my lips onto his and he smiled into the kiss. We rolled over once again so that he was on top of me, and he began leaving trails of kisses along my neck, collar bone and stomach causing breathy moans to fall from my lips every so often.

"I think..." Brad began, as his lips remained only inches from mine; teasing me.

"Me too..." I replied, catching onto his train of thought.

Let's just say...That was the night we became parents of two...

----------------

Hey Guys! Thank you so much for all your support for Finally Falling, it mean's the abosloute world to me! I really hope you have enjoyed the Epilouge, and for those of you who requested it, I hope it lived up to your expectations! I love you guys so much, and my next fan fiction will be up very soon I promise! Keep commenting and voting, I'd love to hear from you all!

Please let me know what your thoughts on the Epilogue were, and just because I'm curious...what was your favourite part of the book?

Speak to you soon!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx