It Amazes Me

Brad brushed a strand of hair from my face before attaching his lips to mine gently wrapping his arms around me.

"I swear, I want to be your girlfriend forever," I said smiling as we parted.

"I don't want you to be my girlfriend forever..." He said, making my heart jump into my throat. "And I'll tell you why," He added, pulling me closer and resting his forehead on mine. "Someday, I want to make you my wife," He whispered, making my jaw drop slightly.

"You just scared the shit out of me," I replied laughing. "But seriously, I'd like that to," I added.

"One day," He said, pecking my lips. I pulled him closer and kissed him a little more passionately, and it wasn't long before he was kissing me back.

"C'mon, we should get to Tris and Ana's." I said, grabbing his hand.

"Alright," He replied, as we walked hand in hand to their room.

"Hey guys!" Said Ana as we walked in, who was laying on the bed with Tris, who had his head on her lap.

"Heyyyyy," Said Brad as we walked in and joined them. Con and James were sat on the chairs that were either end of the large mirror that sat on one of the walls, with a dresser underneath.

"So guys we just ordered a load of different stuff and we thought we could all just choose what we wanted from that?" Asked Ana.

"Yeah thats perfect," I replied.

"Brad can I talk to you for a second?" Asked Tris.

"Yeah sure," Said Brad, slipping off of the bed.

*BRADS P.O.V*

I followed Tris into the bathroom, racking my brain for what he could have wanted to speak to me about. Tomorrow? Sophia? I don't even know.

"So dude, its Sophs birthday tomorrow," Said Tris, as I felt my heart pound a little harder.

"Shit! I haven't even gotten her anything yet!" I whispered, careful that she wouldn't hear.

"Don't worry man, we'll figure something out."

"I just, I had this idea today when we were at the beach..." I began.

"We'll get it sorted, what is it?" Asked Tris.

***

"Everything okay?" Questioned Soph as I laid back down on the bed.

"Course princess," I replied, smiling. She patted her lap gently, gesturing for me to shuffle over. I did so, and rested my head on her lap. "Love you," I whispered.

"I love you to babe," She replied, kissing my cheek gently as I felt them turn slightly red.

"So boys, what time shall we meet at the lobby tomorrow?" Asked James, bringing in the food.

"What time is our interview thingy?" I asked.

"10ish I think. That's what Joe said anyways," Replied Con.

"So shall we meet about 9?" I suggested.

"Yeah, cool," Said James.

"Where is Joe anyways?" Asked Soph.

"He had some stuff to sort out with the tour manager before the interview tomorrow, so he went to meet up with him." I replied.

"Ohhhh," She said, smiling and fiddling with the wristbands that sat on my arm.

"Shall we meet down at the lobby at 9 aswell for tomorrow Soph?" Ana asked.

"Yeah alright," She replied, smiling at her.