To The Moon And Back...Infinity And Beyond

"I love you so much Sophia." Said Brad as we parted, his arms still tightly locked around my waist. "I never should have snapped at you like that...I just, I didn't want to put you in harms way. I mean you told me you'd been three months clean and I just wanted to make sure it stayed that way. I thought I'd be able to deal with Jack, but I was wrong. I just made everything worse..."

"Brad..." I whispered, placing my hand on his chest as I usually do when we are this close. "You seriously have a habit of holding yourself accountable for what he does don't you?" I continued, smiling slightly.

"I just feel like you deserve someone to blame for everything that happened."

"Maybe I do. But that person isn't you."

"I thought I blew everything we had because I was such a fucking arsehole...I'm so sorry." He confessed.

"Hey, stop apologising. It's okay. I love you and that's all I care about." I replied, smiling at him as I wrapped my arms around the nape of his neck and he locked his eyes on mine.

"I didn't mean what I said Sophia...about not wanting your help. I need you...so badly. Please don't leave me, I haven't got a clue what I'm doing." He pleaded, his eyes becoming glassy with tears once again.

"Shhh," I said, pulling him closer. "I'm not leaving you. Not now, not ever. Brad I love you. Jack has ruined pretty much everything else in my life, but this isn't going to be one of those things. I promise you...I'm right here."

"I should be the strong one right now...you've got enough-"

"Brad, you don't have to be the strong one. You really don't. I'm not the only one that has problems, so you don't have to pretend that everything is perfect."

"When I'm with you, it is." He replied, causing the blood to rush to my cheeks.

"Well then I guess I'm just always going to be have to be with you..." I replied.

"Forever?" He asked.

"Forever..." I whispered, causing his eyes to light up, and a smile form at his lips.

"C'mon let's go for a walk on the beach. I need the air right now..." I confessed, grabbing Brad's hand, and pulling him off the bed. I quickly texted Ana and the rest of the boys to let them know we would be back in a bit, and that we were going for a walk.

***

"I love the beach so much..." I said as Brad intwined his fingers with mine, and our hands swung back and forth gently as we walked. "My Auntie Sylvia always loved the sea air." I added smiling to myself as I thought back to the times my parents and I went on family holidays with her and my uncle. "She used to say it provided food for the lungs and happiness for the heart." I added as Brad smiled at me.

"Used to say?" Brad asked me, as I looked at the sand wriggling between my toes as we walked.

"Yeah...she uh, she passed away last year." I said my eyes welling up with tears.

"Oh Soph I'm sorry," Brad began, his grip on my hand tightening as he spoke.

"No, no it's okay." I said smiling through the indefinite tears. "She had lung cancer, the doctors couldn't believe she made it a whole year, when they expected she would have 9 months tops after they found out she was stage four. But she made it." I added smiling lightly. "We all came to visit her out here when she got worse, her and my uncle have a place not to far from where we are now, she told me she just needed some of that sea air and she'd be back on track. She passed away a couple of days after my parents and I arrived here."

"Oh Soph... Baby I'm so sorry. Listen, why don't we go and see your uncle today eh? We have a day off, I'll come with you." Suggested Brad.

"Really Brad? You'd do that for me?" I asked, a tear trickling down my cheek.

"Of course I would princess." He replied as Brad gently pushed me up against one of the smooth rocks as we reached the end of the beach. "I'm so sorry baby girl. I know going through all that with her must have been seriously tough."

"Yeah..." I said, trying to hold back tears.

"But listen to me okay? She'd be so so proud of you. Of everything you've overcome, just like I am. " He whispered gently, brushing away the tear that had fallen down my cheek. "She's always with you Soph. No matter what happens she'll always be with you." He continued, placing his hand on my waist.

"Thank you Brad. I love you so much..." I whispered as we remained only inches apart.

"I love you too, to the moon and back..."

"Infinity and beyond." I replied smiling gently.

"Okay that was cute." Said Brad, his cheeks turning pink.

"Haha, yeah, it was." I replied softly, laughing slightly. Brad leaned in closer to me and gently kissed my lips, moving his hand up the back of my top and gently resting them on my skin.

"Shall we make a move princess?" He asked, as we parted.

"Okay," I whispered before turning him around and jumping on his back. "Giddy up horsie!" I exclaimed like a 3 year old child making us both laugh as Brad carried me towards the road.

-----------------
Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading! I think this is going to be the last chapter for today, but please comment what you thought! Also please follow me and vote!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx