Chapter 8 : Right Choice?

Lucy's POV

     "Welcome to Mira's cafe!" I greeted some of the costumers and seated them. "Two ice teas and two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches coming up!" I took a few orders and proceeded to the kitchen.

     I hand the cook the order and made my way back out front. Once threw the doors I saw a pinkette standing by the door. "Hey Natsu!" I called to him as I walked past him. "Hi Lucy" hmm he seemed a little down.

    "Um exude me ma'am!" "Hai!" I went over the guy who called me and asked what was wrong "may we get a refill please?" I nodded "I'll be over in just a minute."

      I went and got everyone's drinks and made way back to the table. I heard a cup fall over and looked for the spill. "Look out!" "Kyaaahh!!!" I screamed I slipped and took off sliding. "Gah Natsu look ouuu!!"

*crash*

      Food and drinks were sent flying. Erg that hurt and in a way it didn't. By all the warmth and muscles I felt I could tell I was on Natsu. He's always super warm.

     Huh what's this? It's soft and warm. A little moist. I opened my eyes, all I saw was Natsu's eyes wide open and the red painted under his eyes on his cheeks.

     That's when I realized.. We were kissing. I mean neither of us were actually kissing back but our lips were together. Oh how much I just wanted to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him for real...

     This makes trying to forget my feeling for him really hard, even though it wasn't a real kiss I still kind felt a spark but it was probably just my imagination.

Natsu's POV

      I sat there eyes wide open, heat filled my cheeks. When she opened her eyes she looked confused at first then her face turned into a cherry.

      I really just wanna cup her face and press my lips into hers. But I can't do that, I can't... Now I really can't she crawled off me and kept apologizing.

      "Gomen'nasai! Gomen'nasai! Gomen'nasai Natsu!" She almost sounded like she was crying. She stood up and ran off to the bathroom.

     In a way it kind of hurt.. Was it really that bad for her to kind of kiss me. Putting my feelings aside I went after her but she locked her self in the bathroom.

    "Luce you okay?" I spoke into the door softly. "Unh im fine ouch!"she started crying "Lucy open the door! What's wrong!?" I was almost yelling, but I heard the lock click so I opened the door.

     When I came I saw her on the ground crying and blood everywhere. "Lucy are you okay!" I rushed over to her and started looking for the cause of blood.

     "It's my left Ankle, I must have cut it when we crashed." She sniffled a few times and wipe her eyes. I left when and grabbed a first aid kit and clean up her ankle.

     She thanked me and I grabbed her little hands and helped her stand. "Are you okay standing by your self?" "Unh I'm fine really just a cut!" She weakly smiled back to me.

      After exiting the bathroom I went back out front and started to clean up. The lady's whose child spilt the water was apologizing over and over to Lucy and Mira.

     "Gomen'nasai!!! Gomen'nasai!!!! I'm so sorry you got hurt from all this!" Lucy shook her head smiling and waving her hands back and forth " I'm fine ma'am! Really just a scratch."

      The lady bowed a few times before finally leaving. I continued to clean, Lucy walked over and tried to help but I told no. I don't want her to get hurt again.

    The rest of the night went by extremely slowly. Finally it closing time. "Oi Lucy!" I jogged over to her. "Wanna hang out tomorrow?" I smiled.