Luke looked at the time to see it was past 1 am and Ellie had lectures at 8. "El, go to sleep. Sorry for keeping you up," he said.

"Don't ever apologize for that you dummy," she yawned again and he heard her slamming a book shut before a chair was scraped across the floor.

"Sorry," Luke chuckled. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too," Ellie said softly. "Goodnight, sweetie."

"Goodnight, beautiful," Luke said before hanging up.

-

-

1 WEEK LATER

Luke was standing in front of the entrance to Ellie's campus grounds. The past week had been hectic with the planning and hiding everything from Ellie every time they spoke.

He reached her dorm room after asking for directions from the people idling about. He walked away from her door and leaned against the cool wall before taking out his phone from his pocket and dialing her number. It rang twice before she picked up.

"El?" Luke said with a smile.

"Hey, Luke!" She responded cheerfully.

"How's your first day of holidays?" He asked. "Are you in your room?"

"Yes I am and I finally watched pitch perfect 2," she laughed.

"Ah, I want to watch it too!" Luke joked.

"Well, too bad you aren't here then," Ellie giggled.

"Yeah, too bad," he sighed before knocking on her door. "Is someone at the door?" He asked with a grin.

"Yeah, hold on. Let me check who it is," she said and Luke heard her footsteps over the phone and from behind the door.

He heard the click of the door being unlocked and was faced with a very surprised looking Ellie who dropped her phone from her limp hand and onto the carpeted floor.

"Hi," Luke said into the phone with a wide smile and a twinkle in his eyes.

Ellie kept staring at him open mouthed, hair spilling out of the very messy bun on top of her head, dressed in leggings and one of his band t-shirts that looked way too big on her.

"Can I come in?" Luke asked with a raised eyebrow as he pocketed the phone.

Ellie nodded, moving aside so he could walk in before she shut the door.

"Wh- How-," Ellie stuttered as she tried to figure out what to say. "You didn't tell me you were coming!" She finally said accusingly.

"That's the point of a surprise, El," Luke chuckled as he made himself comfortable on Ellie's bed, which was the messier of the two, after taking off his blue plaid shirt, leaving him in his black tee.

He looked around the room and saw one wall filled with pictures and posters while Ellie's side of the wall was filled with posters. Ellie was still quiet and Luke shifted his glance to her.

"El-" he was cut off when Ellie jumped onto him and the two of them broke out in laughter.

Luke shifted on the bed to make himself comfortable with Ellie lying on top of him. He placed his hands around her back and smiled up at her.

"I cannot believe you're actually here," she said as she peppered his face with kisses making him chuckle.

"I couldn't stay away from my baby any longer," he said with the happiest look on his face she had ever seen.

"I love you so much, you dork," she said softly as she played with his hair.

Luke tilted his head forward and connected his lips with hers, taking her by surprise. He kissed her slowly at first, carefully as if she might break and when realizing that she won't break, he kissed her harder. A kiss full of longing which deepened as Ellie's lips parted allowing him in.

Luke spun them around so that Ellie was now lying on her back on the bed while he hovered over her, his left arm keeping him from crushing her with his weight while his right hand traveled across her body.

Their kisses had never quite gotten as heated as this one did and neither of them wanted to stop.

Luke's lips traveled from Ellie's lips and to her throat as she breathed heavily. He left a trail of soft kisses on her neck before coming back up to her lips hungrily.

Ellie tugged at Luke's shirt which he ripped off obligingly before kissing her sweet spot leaving her breathless. He tugged off her shirt before slipping his hands beneath her and unhooking her bra, tossing it aside.

She fumbled with his jeans and Luke tore his lips away from hers and looked deep into her eyes, his breath coming out hard. "Are you sure?" He asked, not wanting any regrets, and she nodded.

"Have you ever done it before?" He asked and she shook her head. "You and Michael never?"

"No, we didn't," she shook her head.

"I've never either," Luke said and pulled off his jeans and boxers before attacking her lips again making her moan.

***

Well, that's as far as I'm going into it xD you know what happens next.

QUESTION - If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Please vote if you like it! Your comments mean so much as well! ^-^

Dedicated to Queen_Kendall for voting on all the chapters! :o THANK YAHHH!

- Pooji