Pillowtalk [Levi x Reader (AU)]

Warning: Another mild lemon cause who doesn't love lemons?

You stared at him, his sharp eyes, thin lips and his neutral bitch face mesmerized you. He knows you were staring at him, so he gave you a quick smile that only you noticed.

You and your boyfriend are at the reception of a 5-star hotel in a new city. You're there to stay for two night since the apartment you both bought is still being renovated but it's almost done.

It's an exhausting day for you and Levi. Getting off at the airport, then managing the new apartment, meeting a few friends who lived close by in the city, it was such a busy day that Levi didn't get to book a place to stay. It just wasn't a lucky day, it was 9pm when you and Levi were walking around the city looking for a cheap hotel to stay in but all the cheap ones were either, full or closed.

It pissed you off so much that he forgot the number one thing he had on his 'to-do' list (you had your own too which you completed with no problem). You were tired, he was tired so both of you ended up fighting while looking for a hotel which took 2 hours of walking in circles.

Since both of you desperately needed a place to sleep, you ended up being in a 5-star hotel.

"Two nights in a Queen Master Room would be $450, paying cash or credit?" The male receptionist smiled after she finished typing in Levi's information.

"Credit please." Levi answered, pulling his card from his wallet.

The receptionist nodded and placed the EFTPOS on the counter and gave Levi the code number for your room.

"Here's your room code and the wifi password, you will be staying in Room 4014 at floor 40. Thank you for choosing Emporium Hotel and please enjoy your stay." He smiled and handed Levi the papers.

Levi smiled back then heads towards the elevators with you following behind him. You pressed up and waited a couple of minutes for the elevator.

You and Levi still hasn't spoken but there was less tension between you than there was before.

-

Both of you stood in front of your room, you looked at each other then at the door, "What are you waiting for?" You asked him.

"Nothing." He shrugged and entered the code. The door opened automatically as soon as the code was confirmed. You ran in before Levi, and dropped your bag near the nightstand.

"Omg. Finally. Hey bed, i missed you." You rolled around the bed before lying onto your stomach.

"Can you clean yourself first before rolling on the clean bed? You smell like sweat." Levi scolded you while taking his shoes off with his feet.

"Pft. Yes Captain." You sat up, rolling your eyes, taking your bag with you in the bathroom.

You took a quick shower and got into your matching sexy black lace bra. You looked into the mirror and nodded. It's not like you're planning anything...

You walked out of the bathroom to see Levi on the bed looking at the image of the apartment, you walked around the bed in your undies which Levi noticed and raised his eyebrow as you jumped on the bed facing your back towards him then pulling the sheets over you.

"I'm sleeping, night." You switched your lampshade off.

"Night." He replied then you felt him get off the bed and entered the bathroom.

You shot up and scratched your head in annoyance as you looked at the bathroom door in disbelief. Is he ignoring you because of your tiny fight?

'Fine... I see how it is, I'm going to sleep for real.' You thought to yourself and you did.

-

Levi exited the bathroom while drying his wet hair, he was only in his boxers when he noticed you sound asleep on your side, your back still facing him. He looked at the time which said 12.30am.

He didn't want to sleep yet though, so he decided to finish signing paperwork for the apartment until 1am.

Levi placed the paper work on this nightstand before switching off his lamp. He got under the sheets as well. Levi turned his body towards you wrapping his strong arms around your waist and pulled your warm body onto his cold ones.

You weren't really sleeping though, you were trying to but you couldn't. You smiled at his actions and shifted your body closer to his.

"If you're pretending to sleep, turn around and hug me." He whispered.

You smiled even more and did as he said without opening your eyes.

"[Y/N] why are you so beautiful?" Levi asked, fixing your hair behind your ear.

You slowly opened your eyes to see the sight of your boyfriend who rarely smiles, smiling gently as he gazed at every feature of your face.

"I don't know." You whispered and he chuckled.

"Cute."

Everything went silent, you looked down since Levi was still staring at you so much it was making you a bit shy.

"Kiss me." He broke the ice and leaned in to your face.

You scooted closer to him and planted your lips against his, Levi slowly supported himself up without breaking the sweet kiss.

You arched your back as he attempt on unhooking your bra. Took him thirty seconds to do then threw it on the floor. He groped your tender breast the same time he pushed his tongue into your mouth.

Temperature was increasing in the room. You sucked his tongue, your hands tangled with his hair, your body yearning more of him.

Levi pulled away from the kiss, transfering his lips down to your breasts, his hands also moving along down to your sensitive part. Your mouth slipped a moan as his touches got you so excited.

You extended your hand towards his man hood, caressing it gently, making it harder than it was before.

Levi inserted a finger into you, thrusting it slowly to tease you, then he inserted two, pounding it deep inside you. You gasped for air as yoy clutched your nails onto his shoulders. Then, he made it three, increasing the pace with his hand until his hands was soaking wet by your juices.

"Levi, more." You mewled. Levi had your leg between his to keep yourself from closing it when you reach your limit.

Levi didn't stop until he hears you screaming in pleasure. You grabbed his hair as you felt yourself near to climax. You cursed as the pleasure hits you.

Levi pulled his hands out and collapsed in front of you, "I'd love to fuck with you right now but I'm so tired my dick can't hold his shit together."

You sighed as you tried to catch your breath, "It's fine... Let's just rest, it's almost 2am. You better make this up to me tomorrow night."

"Oh I will and I'll make sure we piss off the people next door, cause you'll be screaming for more." Levi whispered seductively into your ear which made you laugh.

"I love you [Y/N]." Levi kissed your cheek before rolling off of you.

"I love you too." You responded, falling asleep into the arms of the man you treasure with all your heart.

***

Author's note: and that kids is how you make up with your bf 😂