Burgers [ Kagami Taiga x Reader

You looked at your wrist watch and noticed that you had one more hour left of work and you thought you might as well help out in the kitchen before you go. You helped the dish cleaner to wash those pile of dishes since you worked in a fancy burger restaurant called ' the beach house ' it was the most famous five star restaurant in your country. 

You served food here and there and before you knew it, it was time for you to go home. You went to the locker room and got changed into your casual clothing but before you head on home, the chef asked you one more favor which was to throw the garbage bags in the large metal rubbish container outside in exchange for newly cooked burgers. You walked at the back of the restaurant and heard noises that was coming from the rubber container. *Dammit, I forgot my pepper spray* You thought.

You walked slowly and quietly closer to the container and tip toed to check if it was only a cat but if it wasn't you prepared the garbage bags as the weapon. Not watching where you were stepping, you stepped on a plastic water bottle which caused a lot of noise and the thing or someone that was in the container stopped doing it's business. You froze immediately on your spot, not knowing what to do and you started panicking. Suddenly a guy's head with a banana skin on his forehead peeked at you. Your eyes widened, *What is a man doing in there?!* you screamed in your mind.

"AHHHHHHH!" you screamed loudly and dropped the bags on the cement, the stranger got out of the garbage bin and waddled his way towards you.

"Shhh!!! I'm looking for something okay?" He whispered quietly as if someone was there watching both of you. You covered your nose for he smelled really bad.

"Out of all the places you're searching in the garbage?!" You scolded him, "Go search somewhere else!" you shook your head and threw the bags in the large bin but you can't help but ask what he was looking for, "What are you looking for anyway?"

"I'm looking for my cheeseburgers. You see, I was just walking home and this stupid beggar snatched my bag for cheeseburgers! He turned this way and I saw him throw one of the burgers in this garbage bin." he knocked on the metal bin and sighed solemnly.

"....well that sounds ridiculous! why don't you buy cheeseburgers again then?!" you rolled your eyes and turned around to get your bag so that you could head home to your warm house. Once you got inside you laughed silently for you found it funny for some guy in desperate need to save his cheeseburgers, "Psh, he must be a human version of kungfu panda."

The Chef gave you the newly cooked beef burgers so that you can go home. You stepped out the same way you threw the garbage for it was the only way out to the car park when you heard something in the garbage bin again.

"YAH!" You shouted in front of the garbage bin and the guy immediately stopped what he was doing, he turned around to face you and squinted his eyes at you.

"I smell burgers," he said and pointed at your other arm that had the burger that the chef gave you hiding from behind you. He climbed down delicately out of the garbage and stood tall in front of you, "Hand them over." he gestured his hands to give up those burger to him.

"No, why would I?" you asked him and took one step back away from him, not because you didn't want to give the burger, it's because he stinks.

"Because I know you're getting scared of me right now" he smiled mischievously and rubbed his dirty hands together.

"I'm not scared of you! I just took a step back because you stink!" you replied and waved your hands in front of your face making sure he got the point that he needs to have a long shower. With one swift move, he attempted to take the burger from behind your back but you quickly held the burger with your right hand. You heard him sigh in annoyance.

"Just give me the burger I'm so HUNGRYY!!" He whined and patted his tummy like a little kid. You studied him and there was one minute of silence between both of you until his stomach growled, and that made you laugh, "Yah, stop laughing at me, the person is starving here" he fake sobbed.

"Here!" you chucked him the bag of burgers and he caught then opened it straight away shoving the burger into his mouth like there was no tomorrow, "Slow down, you might want to save more burgers to yourself for to morrow" you chuckled and watched him eat.

"No it's okay! I'll just come back here everyday and visit you so you can give me free burgers. Name's Kagami, Kagami Taiga." He spoke with his mouth full but surprisingly you understood him. You laughed and pinched his chubby cheeks.

"Okay but make sure if you come back you don't stink anymore okay Kagami-kun?" you smiled at him. You guys chatted until he finished his burgers until the time had come to head home, since it was late, you offered Kagami a ride to his home and you expected him at the same place the next day you have work.

"Thanks for the ride home umm... what's your name again?" Kagami stopped himself from getting out of your car.

"(F/n)'s my name." You sweetly smiled at him, causing Kagami so slightly blush.

"Pretty, it suits you. I'll be visiting you everyday, I've taken a liking to you..." He shyly scratched the back of his neck and grinned.

"Aww that's swee--" Before you could finish your sentence, Kagami spoke over you.

"Because of your burgers HAHAHA." He laughed loudly.

"YOU!!!" You glared at him and pulled his ear until it was red. Kagami begged for forgiveness and told you that he was only joking.

"OWWW! You didn't have to be so violent, i was kidding... okay, I seriously want to see you again and not because of the burgers. See ya!" He grinned and hopped out of your car.

"THEN FOR WHAT?" You opened the passenger window and shouted at him but he just smiled and waved before disappearing into his home.