Love Notes [Surprise Character x Reader]

The school finally ended and the first thing that was on your mind was head straight to your locker. Since you're in college, you get to stay in and study until 1o'clock pm. Normally you would go to home to your apartment straight away but you have to study for the midterm exams. 

As soon as you opened your locker, a note fell out as usual, you picked it up from the ground and opened it. You're seriously getting sick of his love notes, he cant even spell simple words, stupid boys.

"Dear [Name],

You look so beutifull as usual. There's not one day I took my eyes of you. You're like a magnet to me. If onli you wud notis me from far awey. As much as I wanna revill myself to you, I find it hard to becuss, you might not like me, but hopefully I will try to change your hart ^^ I couldn't describe what I feel for you. But I know deep inside, that I love you. I wish the day will come when I have enoff courange to show myself to you. Well that's all for now. 

Love from, your secret admirer."

You scoffed as you read the letter. That's good he knows you wont like him, you don't like dumb boys, just imagine what life would be like if you married one, they wont be able to give you a good life since they are too dumb to get a job.

You scrolled the note and dropped it from the jar you made. Yes, you saved the letters from him to give an example to your future children not to date those type of boys. 

You slammed your locker to go to the study room in the library. The sound of your low heels echoed through the halls along with the sound of your chains rings. Suddenly, you had this feeling that someone is following you. 

You stopped your tracks then pursed your lips and turned around while stomping your feet, walking towards that person who was hiding behind a pole acting like you couldn't see him. You walked around the pole to see Marco with his eyes shut tight. You stood in front of him, glaring, staring, until he peeks.

"Gah!" Marco jumped.

"What are you doing?"

"N...nothing, I..I was just-"

"Following me? Look if you want to study with me then I'm cool with it, you're in section one with me after all." You gladly gave him you hand without hesitation but he just stood there and stared,"Ugh! Just come on!"

You and Marco sat at the far back far away from the other students. The clock's ticking and the teacher's steps harmonized during the study time, students were focusing totally including you, You weren't so sure about Marco though. 

You turned the book to the next page and started reading, You could feel Marco giving you glances every once in a while but you ignored him. Boys were never going to be your number one priority until you graduate and have a permanent job. 

Marco is definitely not your type of guy, you think he sees you just like how the other guys sees you, intelligent and hot, at least that's what other people say. The rest of the students gave you the nickname as the 'Section One Goddess' it was normal to you to have boys following you every where you go. 

You didn't really have real friends, You just hang with girls who asks you to hang with them, you also considered them as a friend but still, you know deep inside they use you to get the boys.

"I...I cant believe, I'm studying with you" Marco whispered.

"I wouldn't call, glancing at me studying," You paused and looked at him,"Do I look like a subject to you Marco Bodt?"

"H...how did you know my-? And Of course not"

"I observe my surrounding even though I am focused on studying, unlike some others. I am only a distraction and an obstacle to you Marco, so I am going to head home first." You stood up and closed your books. Half way through the path outside the library, Marco called your name, so you turned around,"What?"

Anime Guys Oneshots [ anime guys x reader ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें