Part 5

Bonnie pov

I finished searching the house for notes and he basically made me remember all the things we've done together in the house. Now i was heading to the garage to find the final note in the house. When i opened the door i saw a 2013 Chevrolet Camaro LT is a White 2013 Chevrolet Camaro LT Coupe {pink and black charger/Camaro} with a giant bow on top. There was a note on the window.

' for my queen, now head to the place the angles hand out with cupid at' i read and was totally stumped. I flipped the paper over 

' hint: before, there was our place' i read again... OUR tree! A hotel took it's place and in the front was a group of golden angles surrounding cupid. I ripped the box off and got in the car. The keys were in the ignition. I raced to the hotel and tossed the valet my keys and speed walked to the front desk.

" hi i'm here to meet clyde " i said knowing he didn't give them a last name.

"right, here ya go"he said giving me another note. i rolled my eyes and looked down at the note.

' stop rolling your eyes right now, second turn around' i read and spun around seeing boss man and queen all dressed up. i walked to them confused.

"boss man , lady G what are you guys doing here?" i said and they took each of my arms and started walking me somewhere in the building.

" i think it's about time you call us mom and dad" lady G said and i was super confused. Then they started walking me to an elevator. What is going on? I watched boss man press balcony. Boss man hates heights. As soon as the door closed i walked up the door and twisted their arms getting out of their grasp.

"who are you?" i said and they sighed rubbing their arms.

"look clyde has a surpise for you upstairs and yes , i got big baby here to let go of his fear" lady G said and i sighed cause she was screaming. That's the lady G i know.

"okay sorry...mwommy and daddy" i said trying to calm them down so i won't get into to much trouble.

" you lucky it's your day"  Boss man said and i smiled innocently. Once we reached the balcony the first thing i saw was a rose trail. mom & dad { that felt weird to say} left my said and told me to follow the rose trail.  I was hesitant at first but did anyway. I came to a round table with  a button and a gold card on it.

' press the button beautiful ' i smiled and press the button. I heard the doors on the other side of the table click. I walked over  to the doors and they opened. There stood Clyde smiling at me. He was wearing a tux and holding something in his hand.

" Hey gorgeous" he said sticking it in his pocket and grabbing my hands and starting a dance with me.

" What is this?"i asked in his ear as we danced around the room.

"you'll find out soon" he whispered in my ear.After the music went off august alsina kissin on my tattoos came on and out came august singing. MMM that's one delicious piece of lightskin right there. I couldn't help but stare.Clyde nudged me and rolled his eyes. I smirked and he got down on one knee.

"Bonnie I love you and you know that,I don't want no body but you forever and always..You are my rod chick and is always there when i look and need you.I wanna wake up every morning and see you by my side and forever have you as more than my chick but as my wife" he said and i held back tears, there was no way i was gonna cry.

"so with that being said, Bonnie carlysia brown will you be my girl..wife...for life"he said and i wiped a tear before it got far.

"yea..of course" i said and he slid the ring on my finger and stood up. I kissed him and he piced me up and swung me around.

"I want you to pick out any thing you want for this wedding...Money isn't anything when it come s to love..And my love is you" he said and i giggled.

" Hey you didn't really have a choice" i said and Bo-, mom and dad walked in. We had some champagne and went our seperate ways.Me and momma was going color shopping tommorow. 

"Why don't we have our own pre-honeymoon" clyde said.

"nah i'm good" i said teasing him.

"ight we'll see bout dat" he said and i giggled. 

15 minutes later

We just made it home and it started to poor.Clyde carried me up to our bedroom bridal style. Once we got comfortable i had on one of his t shirts covering my victoria secret set. He had on polo boxers and we just stared in each other eyes. my legs were across his and he caressed my face and playing in my now straight hair, as i played with the hair that stopped at his neck { A/n: also known as the kitchen.. LOL ikr}.

" I love you" he said and i kissed him. "I love you too"We kissed for a while and ended up ... well you know.

A/N:this is a short story cause i kinda need to move on so you let me know if you want me to post the wedding chapter or leave it here ok byezz