Chapter 2

:::Clyde's p.o.v:::
It was 2:45 am and I sprung up in the bed. I can't help but to think of my past. what it did to me and bonnie... if I ever lost her id die. I was sweating and tears ran down my face. I never wanna bring up what happened...ever. I slightly scooted Bonnie over and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and wiped my eyes. I washed my face an stared in the mirror. I took off my shirt and examined my scars. it just brought back the memories. I dropped my head an leaned one the counter. I heard the door open and tiny soft arms wrapped around me and I felt a head lay on my back.
"Had another dream?"bonnie asked softly and I shook my head and slowly turned around to face her. She laid in my chest and I held her tightly.
"I never want to loose you Bonnie"i said kissing the top of her head.
"Us forever?"she asked softly running her fingers over my scars.
"Us forever"i said an we went back to bed,her back to my Chest and my arms wrapped around her waist. I try not to look at her scars because they make my heart hurt because I wasn't there. but I know that they are apart of her,i can't ignore them. as all the memories raced thru my head I tried to shake them. it only made me hold her tighter. finally I drifted off to sleep...

:::hours later, 12:30 am:::
My phone started ringing. it was boss man.

Phone call: b💸🔫-boss m-me

M-hello
B💸🔫-aye clyde, no need to come to work today...oh by the way the thing we was talkin bout will be done by this Saturday...2 days from now (he said and I sat up, something is up. we ain't took a day off...ever.)
M-yo wassup boss we ain't never took a day off
B💸🔫- then no questions and chill with yo shorty

He said and hung up. I looked at my phone and turned it off. I set it back on the nightstand. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and lotion down. I wrapped a towel around my waist. I started brushing my teeth when some arms wrapped around me.
"Good mornin"she said kissing a scar on my back,turning me on.
"Morning beautiful"i said spitting and washing my mouth out with listerine.
"So I'll make us some breakfast then we'll go to the tra-"she started as she was running a shower but I cut her off.
"Yo sum up with boss,sayin we can't come in today"i told her walking into the closet picking out sum to wear.
"Watchu mean, we ain't -"she started as she slipped into the shower
"Never had a day off,i know"i said putting on my sweat pants and a muscle hoodie,my grey vans hightops,a gold chain,and a gold rolex.
"Well I hope you know the trap getting a surprise visit"she said and I chuckled.
"Aren't they always" I mumbled.
"What"she yelled over the water.
"Nun"i said,i went downstairs and turned on our tv. it cover the entire wall (like a movie theatre screen). I put on a Alabama game replay. When I saw Bonnie come down the stairs,i sprung😏.she had on a mid thigh black muscle dress,net stockings,knee high black boots,a grey muscle zip-cropped jacket,with a black cross purse.
"damn bae"i said putting a pillow on top of my lap.she giggled and walked to the kitchen.
:::25 minutes later:::
Bae brought me a plate of bacon,sausage,french toast,eggs,pancakes,waffles,grits,and some orange juice. she sat next to me and we started to eat.
"Babe,what was that thing you and boss man was talking bout"she said taking our dirty dishes to the kitchen.
"Don't get back on that shit,youll find out soon" I said smirking. we grabbed our backpacks,keys,phones,wallets,and chargers. I locked the house and we drove to the trap.when we walked in everyone was looking at us all sad and confused but mostly at Bonnie. we signed in at the desk and sec was trying her best to get us not to go in. we walked in bosses office and he was taking to some of the other killers. the best ones after us.
"Yo what the fuck is this"bonnie said,she hated when boss gave our jobs to the other group...this and me is the only thing she got to relieve our past off her.
"Boss I thought you said this bxtch wasn't coming"some girl said an Bonnie had that face where she was ready to rock this bitch.
"I said y'all didn't have to come in"boss said sitting back closing a vanilla folder.
"Fuck you mean so you can give it to this sloppy toppy ass hoe and no dick havin ass nigga"i said pointin to them and the bitch act like she wanna do some but Bonnie jumped at her and she flinched...HARD!
"Yea boss I mean you know how big this is to me,why give it to these ugly King Kong mothafuckas"bonnie said and I snatched the folder off his desk and he tried to reach for it but I snatched back and opened it. I nearly dropped it and took off running when I saw the mission and who it involved.i heard boss man sigh and saw them two ugly mothafuckas smirk.
"What...clyde?... WHAT CLYDE?!"bonnie said and snatched the vanilla folder from me.when she saw it she looked scared,hurt, confused,but brave.
"S-so what I can do it,we can do it"she said throwing the folder at boss.
"I don't know I don't think you should do this"boss said and lady G came in.
"What are you doing here"she said putting a Block on bosses desk.(4 stacks of money and drugs each)
"They came anyway"boss said sighing.
"Yo we can do this"i said.
"Yea and you can also suck dis dick"the dude said and I elbowed the fuck outta him and Bonnie grabbed his neck and thru him out the window.
"Bitch you wanna be next"the girl said and Bonnie drop kicked her and started pounding her face in and stomped her stomach started beating her with a gun she had on her and shot her in the head.
"Got it all out"i said as I watched her run her fingers thru her hair.
"Yea,boss take the window outta our pay or whateva I don't care,but we're doing this mission no matter how stately emotional this may seem to you but I'm fine"she said rolling her eyes and pulling her hair up in a high pony-tail.
"Ok,so they are all living together-"boss started but she scoffed " on margell 1745 street, we need them dead they are trying to start a little group and come down on us, kill them all...its about 233 people there right now...we need everyone dead"boss said we nodded and went to get ready. as we were getting our bikes ready I noticed Bonnie tensed. I went to her and hugged her tight she squeezed me back.
"To be honest Bonnie I'm afraid too"i said rubbing her hair.
"What, I-I'm not scared"she said but I could tell. her body was tensed,she kept tapping her foot in a 3-beat rhythm,she kept biting her lip,and scratching at her nails.
"Bonnie,we are facing them for the first time since we were 13...it's ok to be scared"i told her. we have never been scared of nothing but this...there is no way we couldn't be scared.
"Bonnie?" I said and she looked into my eyes.
"Clyde?"
"I love you"i said and she reached up and kissed me,gripping onto my suit.
"I love you too"she said pulling back and we got on out bikes.i followed her and watched and once we reached our destination all I saw was regret and fear in her eyes. I pulled her to me.
"Hey,we'll be alright ok?"i said an she shook her head and was checking her suit and pressing the disguise button on her bike,i did the same. I cocked back my MK47 and put my silencer on,she did the same.
" I love you bonnie"i said and she shook her head and pecked my lips.
"Dido,lets go"she said and we climbed a tree. we got rid of the guards at the gate and a couple at the front and back door. I kicked in the back door and we walked in and she kart-wheeled-no-hands past a door away and shot bout 6 guys and I shot the last of them. we went down the hall way and shot everyone we saw. I guess in in room they heard us coming so it was about 14 Guys with guns pointed at us.
"Drop the guns and toss them in here"one big dude said. me and Bonnie looked at each other and did as told.
"I hope your not married"bonnie said and I looked at her like she was crazy.
"Because you just put a ring on it mothafuckaaa"she said holding her finger up and a grenade ring was on it.she shut the metal door and I pulled her away from it.we heard a loud boom and we kept walkin down all the hallways with our pistols in hand. there was a line of guys and they all had their guns pointed at u.s all we had was our pistols there was nothing we could do right now.we dropped the guns and held our hands up. Bonnie winked at me and they took us seperate ways I tried to go back to Bonnie but there was no way.they threw me in a cell.
:::45 minutes later:::
I was sitting in there with my head in my hand. how could I let this happen. I grabbed my laser and tried to get out but a guard caught me and took it. I tried to blow a hole in the wall but the walls were too thick. how could I let this happen.
Then I heard a guard say something then yelp.
"Hey,bitch what the fuck-ahh-"then silence. I heard heels clicking and I already knew what was up.bonnie came to my cell with her top half of her suit unzipped so I saw her purple laced bra.
"Aww poor baby look at him sulking"she said opening my cell and I hugged her. we were interrupted by someone clapping. when I saw who it was I froze and so did bonnie. I can't believe my eyes...god I begged you to never have us come to this...to seeing these 4 people once more. I can't do this and Bonnie can't handle it... why do this to us.
"Well well well...if it isn't little Bonnie and little Clyde"One of them said coming closer "haven't seen you since you were 13...you've grown up to become a even sexier woman bonnie"the other said and I pushed her behind me.
"Ohhh look at little clyde...once a 'man' always a man"the other one said as they all came closer and closer till they were at least 5 feet away.
"You'll never be anything but piece of pussy and a piece of shit" the other one said.me and Bonnie couldn't do or say anything. we have never been afraid of anything...but meeting up with these 4 again and loosing each other.i felt her grab my suit and grip it. I just froze with her behind me. if anything I was going to protect her,nothing is gonna stop me from doing that.