Chapter 3

:::Bonnie's p.o.v:::
I hid behind Clyde frozen.i was so afraid.i stared at my father and mother and his father and step mother. My father raped me and my mother did drugs and beat me if I tried to run.thy hated Clyde cause all he did was protect me.clydes father beat him and killed his mom in front of him and re married.once I had to save Clyde because his father tried to kill him too.thats the day we ran away.we stayed with boss while we worked for/with him. Now look at us...as scared now as we were then.i took my mini pistols from behind me and slid one into Clyde's hand.
"Leave us alone you miserable low life bitches"I whisper shouted.
"Ahhh young Bonnie,pussy still tight"my father said and a tear came down my face.
"Please, my son has probley been tearing that pussy up"Clyde's dad said.i felt Clyde tense up.i couldn't stand to see him like this at all.i shot my parents and Clyde did the same.it felt good but my past will never dissapear.he dropped his gun and turned to me.i let tears fall from my eyes but my eyes wouldn't budge from their bodies.he held me and I knew he was crying as well. All the pain these motherfuckers put us thru will never leave us but it has been relived in this moment.we set the bombs up and blew up the entire building as we rode back to the trap.we changed and went to bosses office.
"Y'all did it?"he said and we slowly nodded.
"Clyde that thing,mabey it's best of you do it tommorow to take the pain away for a day will be great"he said an I didn't even feel like going thru that bull today.
"That's fine we'll talk in the morning bye boss"he said and we left right after taking our pay.i took a shower and flopped on the bed.after Clyde took his shower he laid next to me and pulled me in close.
"Hell of a day"he said and I rubbed his bare chest.i loved his scars.i hated the way he got them but they were apart of him...and I LOVE him.
"Yea,I'm not hungry or in a happy mood can we just go to sleep"I said and he nodded in agreement.
"I love you"he said and I kissed his lips long and passionate.
"I love you too"I said and let sleep take over.

A/n:Sorry so short but it was a quik update before I went to sleep I'm tired