The Dream and the Flight

He knew it was a dream, and he knew that he would wake up to his harsh reality; but for now, he would dance with the mysterious long haired prince, with tanned skin.

He twirled, laughed, and smiled; he was truly happy for once. No one that would harm him, scream at him, or even blame him for simple fixes.

Then, he was no longer in the large ballroom, but was now on a balcony in a beautiful black, red, and white suit; and his prince in a dark suit leaning in to kiss him...he was so close.

* Alarm Blares*

Carlos jumps up, and looks around he's right where he fell asleep, middle of the living room, and raced to check the time on his clock.

He's relieved that he woke up on time, and got went to the bathroom to wash up, and looked at his face. The hand print was now a nauseating mixture of black, purple, and blue.

After his shower he covered the bruise in make-up and packed luggage smiling, his dad had promised to take him to Saudi Arabia for a fashion show; and not only that, but also for their usual site seeing they do whenever his father isn't busy with his job of designing the new and latest fashion.

When he was done, he grabbed the bag along with his backpack and rushed over to Evie's house, where of course she was sitting on her porch with her own luggage and backpack.

They talked and laughed about the plans they made for when they got to Arabia. Finally their ride showed up; Adam arrived with Ben , and Mal, both sitting the back.

Evie and Carlos loaded their stuff in the back of the van and hopped in. Mal was snuggled up to Ben sleeping, as Ben worked on a project for his internship and was oblivious to the outside world.

Adam, was of course talking about how it must be fun that they were all going to spend their summers in different countries. Carlos looked up from texting his dad only to remember that Mal was going with Ben and his parents, Adam and Bell, and wasn't going to see her until he and Evie came back, in three weeks, for the 4th of July.

*Time Skip*

Once at the airport, they went their separate ways, with Ben piggy backing Mal to their terminal; and Carlos and Evie walking over to theirs. They had about three hours and thirty minutes until their flight would take of so they grabbed some Starbucks and talked.

"It's really nice of you dad to invite me." Evie said eating an apple from the Starbucks fruit pack she got with her caramel white chocolate mocha frap.

Carlos smiled and took a sip of his Java Chip giggling,

"Well, he can't say no to me, and when it comes to someone interested in fashion he can't say no."

As they ate and drank, they head their planes location; and sat down then processed to gossip.

*Saudi Arabia*

Prince Jay sat in his room, listening to his tutor rabble on and on, about the subject he was learning.

But, he couldn't care any less; the only thing he could care about was the mysterious freckled boy with white hair and black roots.

And if he was really going to meet the love of his life, or if his mind, was playing tricks on him.

My Rotten PrinceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara