Where's My Dreamboy

Jay's POV

He had spent the entire day after the fashion show after party, trying to find the boy.
He had his men look online to see if maybe he had a social media account or something...and there was nothing.

"Jayden Akbar, what is the meaning of this?" Jafar questioned with a disapproving gleam in his eyes, Jay looked up to his father and quickly responded.

"I'm looking for someone, a...girl I met at the after party." Jay replied lying, so his father wouldn't know of his sexual preference.

"I see," Jafar said calmly and a uttered before leaving "carry on."

*Somewhere within the Castle*

"A bride," Jafar muttered "he's found a bride."

His advisor highly confused about Jafar's reaction, usually Royal father's would be proud of this kind of ambition from their sons.

"Your majesty," the advisor began flinching when, Jafar turned and glared at him.

"You don't understand, do you?" stated through gritted teeth

"No...sir I do not understand," the advisor replied calmly "but is it a time for you to celebrate, I mean your so has discovered a bride for himself."

"Yes I bride I have no control over," Jafar bellowed "This bride of his would be the reason I lose my throne; and knowing Jay he'd want to take that from me."

Jafar was pacing the room when he looked up and smiled, and he let a very deranged chuckle.
He had  a plan, and it was one that would keep his throne to him and him alone.

"My friend, I have devised one perfect scheme; one only Jay himself would not expect." Jafar mumbled

The advisor didn't need to ask he already figured it out, and shook his head.

"Your Majesty, please reconsider!"

But his words came to late as Jafar walked up the stairs and back to the castle halls, he had to set up everything just right in order for this plan to work.

He needed this plan to be extremely foolproof...and he needed it ready today.