The

"Mommy!" My daughter Ciara yelled as she was running from her desk to me.
I smiled hard and bent down to her level, with my arms open.
She hugged my tight and I started to kiss her all over her face as she started laughing. I picked her up and walked over to the sign out table.
Before I go on let me just tell you about me.
My names Bianca, Im 22 years old, I'm 5'4, I'm mixed with black and Italian. I have a daughter, she is 3 years old. Her father is the one and only August Alsina. We were high school Sweet hearts. I gotten pregnant when I was 19, out of high school.
Having Ciara was one of the best things that ever happened to me! I love her more then life it self, she is my WORLD!
Ciara's a daddy's girl, but she still treats me the same as she treats August.
When August and I were together, last year  he gotten signed at Def Jam and his life started going up ever since, I'm so proud of him. And one that way up with his life, groupie started to come around he didn't have as much time for me nor Ciara, we were moved in together so it was always just me and Ciara there. Then I found out he cheated on me with Blac Chyna, now his girlfriend. I was torn! And I'm am still torn from it, but I don't how it. I'm not going to be Immature and not like Chyna, she didn't know that August had a girlfriend at that time.
Ciara loves her, I see that Chyna does too.
Chyna is a nice person, but she's too nice if you ask me. When I go drop Ciara over August's she always tries to have small talk with me, gets annoying.
August tells me that he loves me when ever I go drop her off when Chyna's not around. I don't know why. I'm still hurt by him cheating on me. Sometimes I smile a little when he says that. I don't say anything but give Ciara a kiss and hug and walk out closing the door behind me, but enough with August.
I am a Medical Assist, paying off my loans in college. I live in Atlanta, Georgia.
Life is good for me right now I have all my priorities straight. I'm not looking for love right now, just chilling and making sure my daughter's has a happy and healthy life. Ciara and I {MM}
But sometimes I wonder if August really does love me like he says, I still wonder if the juice is still in the cup, if the love that he says he "has" for me is still there, still filled.