-------Sarah's Pov------

Oliver was in the bathroom while Ashton called and i was very thankful for that. I have not fucking clue what Oliver would do if he was mad. I wiped away all of the tears that fell from my eyes. I just hope Calum and Luke start talking again. Ashton said he was going to call the police to get Oliver away from me. I heard the door open and their stood an angry looking Oliver. "Did you think I was stupid?" Oliver asked. "Well it depends, you mad me leave some people who made me genially happy that was stupid. And everything you say is stupid." I stated. "Sarah I already know that you and Ashton are dating and that Luke and Calum are your kids. You are disgusting, being a teen mom and not married. I can't even look at you.' Oliver said "What the fuck are you talking about Oliver. Me and Ashton aren't dating and Luke and Calum aren't my kids." I said my voice full of annoyce. "Don't fucking lie to me Sarah. I know what you were doing while I was gone." Oliver said then he started pulling at his hair out of frustration. "Oliver, I havent been dating anyone. I have no fucking clue what you are talking about." I said. "Sarah stop being a bitch! I know what you fucking did with Ashton. I know that Luke and Ashton are your kids! I know that you had them while you were teenager. I loved you! I thought you were the love of my life!" Oliver said and once agin pulling at the roots of his blonde hair. I was honstly really scared right now. I have no fucking clue what Oliver is about to do right now. "Oliver you are wrong. I am not in love with Ashton. At one point I loved you but you aren't the love of my life." I said calmly trying to calm Oliver down. "I knew you loved me. That means we can get married in Vegas and Luke and Calum can be our kids. We will get house and two dogs and be the picture perfect family. doesn't that sound nice sarah." Oliver asked a smile on his face. "No Oliver. I don't want that. I don't want a family with you." I stated calmly trying not to make him more mad."What do want then! I thought you said you wanted to live with me and be with me!" Oliver shouted. "Oliver you need to calm down. I never said I wanted to be with you" I said. Oliver started pulling at his roots once again, "I am fucking Calum Sarah! Don't fucking lie to me!"Oliver shouted. Then he came close to me and grabbed my neck "Don't you ever fucking lie to me." He growled at me. Then the door busted open and some police came in. They pulled Oliver off of me and I took some deep breathes."I won't leave you again Sarah! I will find you and we will be together!" Oliver shouted then the police dragged him away. My aunt came into the room and rushed over to me."Oh my god Sarah! Are you okay?" I took a few more deep breathes just trying to get my breathing back in order from just being strangled. "Yea I am okay. I am just glad he is gone." I said hugging me aunt a few tears spilling from my eyes. Then a female police officer came into the room "Miss are you okay?" She asked me. "Yea I am fine." I said coming out of the hug and standing up. "Okay I'm police officer Johnson. And I need you to come down to the station to answer some quick questions so we can charge him." Officer Johnson said. "Okay." I said then following Officer Johnson to her squad car with my Aunt following closely behind. We both go into the back of the police car and drove off to the station. I decied I better call Ashton to tell him evrything is okay.

------Phone Call------

(S- Sarah A- Ashton)

S- Hey Ashton. I am okay but Oliver did get phyiscal but I am fine and right now me and my aunt are heading to the police station to answer some questions.

A- Oh my god Sarah. I am so glad your okay but how did he get physical. Do you want me and the boys to come down to police station for support.

S- No it's okay. He just put his hands around my neck and tetpmeted to stangle me but I am okay.

A- Okay. We will be waiting for when you get back.

-------End Of Phone Call------

I ended the phone call then laid back into the seat and waited for when we get to the police station.

------Ashton's Pov----

I just got off of the phone with Sarah. She should be coming home anytime now after shes done at the police station. I looked over at Luke and Calum and they were both still cuddling each other and not talking but they stopped crying. And Michael was upstairs in his bedroom, I haven't seen him for a few hours so I decided to go and check on him. I got up from the couch in the living room and walked upstairs to Michael's room. I knocked on the door and I did't get a response so I walked in. Michael was sitting under his blanket on the middle of his bed and I heard him sobbing. My heart broke in half, I hate seeing all of my band mates sobbing their hearts out. I went over to his bed and sat down. "Mickey, are you okay?" I ask. I saw Michael pop his head out from under his blanket. "No." He said then wiping away his tears. "What's wrong?" I ask. "If i would't have befriended Oliver and asked him to come over then Sarah would't have left and make Luke and Calum really upset." Michael said crying even harder. I pulled Michael into a bear hug and said "Michael don't blame yourself. We did't know anything of Sarah's past and we did't know Oliver would be like a pyshco. Luke and Calum will be happy again when Sarah comes back. They became very attached to her and they hate the fact they she is always leaving them. Sarah won't be mad at you either, she didn't tell us anything about her past. We will get through this Michael. We just need to be their for one another." I said wiping away all the tears that feel from Michael's blue-green eyes."Thank you Ashton. And is Sarah okay?" Michael said sitting up.I sighed but said "Right now Sarah and her Aunt are on thier way to the police station. Oliver must have got physical and they need to question her then press charges but she is okay and she will be home soon so don't worry." Micheal sat there in total shock. "I can't belive Oliver got physical with her. Did you tell Calum and Luke yet?" He asked. "I can't belive it either but I have't told them yet. I don't know how to tell them what Oliver did." I said. "Maybe we can just wait untill Sarah gets back and we can ask if she wants to tell them and how she wants to tell them." Micahel said. "Yea that's a good idea. Let's go back downstairs and wait for Sarah with Luke and Michael." I said getting up from the bed and Michael following. We both walked downstairs and sat on the couch next to Luke and Calum.

-----------Sarah's Pov-------

I was back in Officer Johnson's squad car and we were driving back to my Aunt's house. The questing was not easy. I had to tell them everything from my past but I did not tell them about the ageplay with Luke and Calum. They said that he must of had a mental breakdown and that he was going to a padded room and he was not coming back out. But there was two good things out of this Officer Jonhson and me have a lot in common, we became friends. I finally had a friend and the ageplay secret was not out. We finally arrived at my aunt's house and I got out and said bye to my friend then I went inside to grab my two bags then off back to my baby boys...

A/N Sorry it took me forever to write this. I was dealing with my family and stuff. But I will always try and update. I love writing and your guy's comments and messages honestly keep me going. And if you ever need to talk i am here. We can talk about anything. I am here for you guys. I still blush every time I get these nice compliments. Thank you guys so much. This chapter got my feels everywhere. I lost them. But if you guys have any name ideas for you guys tell me, I want to give your guys a name. And comment what you think.Also do you guys want me to do a 20 facts about me so you guys can know about me? Vote goal of: 6. Going big this time. Shout out to -babyboy- go read her fan fic it is a baby calum ageplay.